Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 04:56 PM

Another great day for Tilly and Lily!

Me, Claire, Tilly and Lily all went off to another show today and as usual, the girls did us proud. We walked away with loads of rosettes, a trophy and bags full of treats!

Tilly
1st best crossbreed
3rd judges favourite
4th obedience (chuffed to bits with this one!)
4th irish brace (with Lily)

Lily
2nd prettiest bitch
5th judges favourite
joint 5th fancy dress (with Tilly)

Lily also passed her Kennel Club Good Citizen Bronze award with flying colours, the clever little girl!

The girls had a great time as usual. After a came of zoomies, we came back to mine for coffee and the girls had a water fight in the garden. Two tired pups yet again!
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Well Done Tilly & Lily!

Sounds a fab day!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Oh you two just have the most fantastic time, I'm dead jealous, and I'm gonna be coming with you one day to one of these shows and just see if I can pinch some of these places off you!!!!!

Fantastic, well done girls, you'll be getting a reputation soon when they see you arriving at these little fun shows, they'll all be cancelling their entry fees!

Was the fancy dress the same then, loved that one last time. I bet it was blimmin hot though wasn't it, hope you found some shade wherever it was, and very well done, you must have had a great time What did you have to do in the obedience class then - that's the one I'm interested in now, but nothing too serious!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
Well Done Tilly & Lily!

Sounds a fab day!!
Thank you. It was a lovely day.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh you two just have the most fantastic time, I'm dead jealous, and I'm gonna be coming with you one day to one of these shows and just see if I can pinch some of these places off you!!!!!

Fantastic, well done girls, you'll be getting a reputation soon when they see you arriving at these little fun shows, they'll all be cancelling their entry fees!

Was the fancy dress the same then, loved that one last time. I bet it was blimmin hot though wasn't it, hope you found some shade wherever it was, and very well done, you must have had a great time What did you have to do in the obedience class then - that's the one I'm interested in now, but nothing too serious!
You really should come. Its really good. There is one on the 11th run by gsd rescue if your free.
They did wear their ballet costumes again. They seemed very popular. Lots of people were taking photos. The judge was really good though, she didnt make classes last too long and in some of them, she let people leave the ring once she'd seen them to cool off. There were trees all down one side so we were nice and cool in the shade.
The obedience was good, nothing to taxing. She had to do heelwork on and off lead, a recall and sit and down stays. We did do the next class up as well but Tilly collected her dumbell then went and sat under the table in the shade!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 05:41 PM
It was another brilliant day Gerri and how chuffed was I when Lily got 2nd in Prettiest Bitch! Tilly did so well for you and she was just amazing at the Obedience.

I'm still giggling over Stu's 'song' and I get the feeling there will be more of the same next week! Oh how he must look forward to these shows!

Mustn't forget the cake though! Massive slices of homemade cake for 25p! How good is that!!

Lily is flaked out now and no doubt dreaming of that rather handsome American Bulldog she was floozing at. My dog is just the biggest trollop going!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
It was another brilliant day Gerri and how chuffed was I when Lily got 2nd in Prettiest Bitch! Tilly did so well for you and she was just amazing at the Obedience.

I'm still giggling over Stu's 'song' and I get the feeling there will be more of the same next week! Oh how he must look forward to these shows!

Mustn't forget the cake though! Massive slices of homemade cake for 25p! How good is that!!

Lily is flaked out now and no doubt dreaming of that rather handsome American Bulldog she was floozing at. My dog is just the biggest trollop going!
Lily did so well. She gets higher up the ranking at each show. Theres a 1st coming soon, I know it!

Im Stu loves his song really. Even though it took him 2 hours to cotton on to the fact we were singing about him!

As for the cake, dont eat it all at once. Save some for your curry!

Tillys gone to bed. She's shattered. Was a really good show and an added bonus that the judge was such a terrier fan!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow, sounds like you all had a really good day! Well done to all of you, especially Tilly getting her Bronze award and Tilly getting her 4th in Obedience!

Hope they got lots of tasty treats today as well after their successes.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Wow, sounds like you all had a really good day! Well done to all of you, especially Tilly getting her Bronze award and Tilly getting her 4th in Obedience!

Hope they got lots of tasty treats today as well after their successes.
Thank you. Was very pleased with Tilly getting placed in the obedience. It was so hot she didnt really seem to bothered. And Lily did so well for her bronze award. Deffinatley got to go for silver soon!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Lily did so well. She gets higher up the ranking at each show. Theres a 1st coming soon, I know it!

Im Stu loves his song really. Even though it took him 2 hours to cotton on to the fact we were singing about him!

As for the cake, dont eat it all at once. Save some for your curry!

Tillys gone to bed. She's shattered. Was a really good show and an added bonus that the judge was such a terrier fan!
It was just so nice that the judge genuinely liked her rather than giving her the sympathy vote!

Oh bless Stu! The fact he started singing along too before he realised we were taking the mickey out of him!! Doh!

The cake is gorgeous!!! Mmmm, curried cake!

Lily is still whacked today. I've come home to see them and she got up to see me but has been snoozing in the sun ever since!

Oh and I had a thought, should we start using their nicknames as their show names?? How funny would that be!!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
It was just so nice that the judge genuinely liked her rather than giving her the sympathy vote!

Oh bless Stu! The fact he started singing along too before he realised we were taking the mickey out of him!! Doh!

The cake is gorgeous!!! Mmmm, curried cake!

Lily is still whacked today. I've come home to see them and she got up to see me but has been snoozing in the sun ever since!

Oh and I had a thought, should we start using their nicknames as their show names?? How funny would that be!!
Can you imagine using their names? The judge would be calling for the men in white coats to cart us of. Or have the dogs taken by the RSPCA for cruelty!

I do hope we bump into that judge again. She deffinatley took a liking to our little scraps! Makes a nice change.