Female 

21-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Well done boys

So you've got the looks AND the brains then
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2006, 09:36 PM
aww thank you everyone for your lovely comments i know some people may find shooting pheasants is not nice but we dont do it for sport its our lively hood we live of the land on the farm and to see the boys trying something totally different from what they are used to is amazing they behaved brilliantly
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2006, 08:32 AM
I once attended a gundog training day, not with my Belgian but just to get more experience of what dogs do in different areas. I'm interested in the "what the dogs do" side of it.

It was really interesting and the good part was that although most dogs were gundogs, there was one border collie who was really good too!

So I think it's not at all a bad thing for different breeds to do things they are not necessarily bred for, but who might enjoy having a bash at something else as they can be just as good as the breeds bred for that particular thing. You must be proud of your boys.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2006, 11:35 AM
aww thank you wysiwyg for your kind words yes i am very proud of the boys beings it was there first time i only took the along to see what they would be like and they were both fantastic but it was just a one of just to try something different out but it was a good day
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2