Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2014, 07:34 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning everyone rubbish night here. Slept till 2 am woke up and could hear Dillon doing his huffing barking so came down to let him out. He seemed to be suffering from a hay fever episode again which is funny because so was I and we had walked up a little track yesterday which we have only walked once before.
Gave him his piriton stayed down here for a while till he flopped onto his side like a horse and was comfortable then went back to bed forgetting my own piriton. Then laid awake on and off till 7.45. He seems playful has eaten and is now resting in the garden. Given him 2 more piriton. Do not want it taking hold and getting bad like it did last time.
We are off to Kings Lynn later to meet our friends from Essex for lunch, they are over here for some activity tomorrow so decided to stay in Kings Lynn and meet us today.

I hope everyone is well and all doglets too.
Gordon hope you and the mem and the chooks survived Eileen's efferlumps.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2014, 07:45 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

At last the weekend has arrived and I actually have nothing planned, so may go for a nice walk later.
Next week I start a run for 2 weeks of working 10.5 hours a day on my days in work as my boss and her family who also work in the cafe are leaving on holiday tomorrow. I have managed to keep my weekends off though and secure Wednesdays off too so not too bad.

Lynn hope things don't flare up again for Dillon, hopefully it was just a little blip last night. Have fun with your friends today. I am still waiting to hear from you when you are visiting here, summer will soon be gone so it would be really good to see you again, its been ages.

Hope everyone is well and that you all have a good day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Morning all.
Hello Lynn sorry you and Dillon had a bad night. Hope you are both well now and can enjoy the day with your friends
Hi MM hope you enjoy a nice peaceful weekend doing what you want to do.

The washing is in but it is very grey and overcast, fingers crossed.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Good mooring all

Enjoy your weekend MM before you have to work for two weeks.

Hope you get your washing dry Nippy

Hope Dillon improves for you Lynn

Dull and overcast here. Walked Teazle round the fields negotiating the trenches heading for the beach this afternoon as the tide is right after I have picked up a delivery from M&S. Shirts for OH ready or our trip to see son and grandchildren. Should have been going at the end of this month but now waiting on being told of flight times and dates for October I do wish they would get their act together as I am having difficulty with finding kennel space for her ladyship.

Hope everyone has a good day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Morning Bev, Nippy Jen and Sue.

Make the most of your nothing to do weekend Bev. Won't be this summer I manage to make it over sorry. Been a busy 3 weeks when Gorden was home and fitting family in and visiting mum. He is back at work now and very busy in his new role and re jigging things. Shame you are so far away still so wouldn't bring Dillon travelling that distance on my own and can't leave him for all those hours.
Maybe next year. Hopefully.
Morning Nippy Jen hope the weather brightens up so you can get the washing out.
Morning Sue dull and grey here too. Hope these people get their act together for you.

Dillon is outside I think he knows we are going out. He was very bouncy waiting for his walk has had a good walk and enjoyed it and is now resting the piriton may now be making him drowsy.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Good morning Lynn, MM, Sue and all who follow. Hope that you have caught Dillon in time with the periton and that his recovery is both swift and complete. By the way I love the name Teazle, what a grand choice for a BT. This morning sees the return of rain and a little mist here, I was obviously lulled into a false sense of security yesterday as it was sunny and very warm but now it's back to what can only be described as typical pennine weather. Had a dreadful night, couldn't get away properly and riven with peculiar dreams, not like me, I'm usually dead to the world. The Mem has taken off this morning in her woman on a mission mode, she has heard of some orphaned kittens and is intent on seeing that they are properly taken care of, being the girl she is she will acheive this even if it means we end up footing vets bills or even with a basketful of new kitties in the kitchen. Once she has the bit between her teeth with these matters there is no gainsaying her and a succesful and secure future is almost certainly guaranteed for the little ones. I.m off out with dogs in tow for a little light exercise and will drop in later in the day , bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2014, 09:46 AM
morning
Lynn, hope dillon's hayfever settles
Madmare enjoy your weekend off
morning nippy
sue, hope you get the flights finalized
Awwww Gordon, good on your Mem...if only there were more like her
Today was spent at the vet first thing... Kota ripped her dew claw off last night... well it was hanging so i bathed it and covered it with tape to see us overnight and then had to remove the tape this morning... she didn't like me doing that and the hanging claw came off too, she is sporting a tiger stripe bandage now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Good morning everyone, watching the practice 3 session for F1. Hamilton had problems yesterday losing an hour of practice and now it is Rosburg's turn to lose time on practice due to gearbox problems, so all is fair in love and war. This Monza track seems to be giving all the drivers some problems.

I am looking at the clock and must get Amber out with blue for a good run nearer mid day. It looks like the cloud is lifting a bit. Have a good day all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Washing was out about 5 min before the rain started. Well it can stay there and I will tumble dry if necessary.
Good on your wife Gordon I'm dying to know if you end up having the kittens.
Griff poor Kota, I hope it is less sore for her now.
Moyra F1 is something we DO NOT have in common, drives me mad Glad your cloud is lifting, it certainly isn't here
I just can't get my act together today. So much to do that I can't be bothered doing
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Good Morning All,

Very drizzly and miserable here. Wondering whether to bother with a show tomorrow due to weather. It'll be the last time her nibs can enter as a puppy though as she'll be one next week! where does the time go?

Hope it brightens up for us all.

Enjoy your weekend.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »