Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Takara holds it from about 10:30pm to 6am every night

The other day I slept through my alarm by mistake and woke up at 7.15am I was so upset

I went down and she was sat in her bed waiting to go out

She has a crate and is shut in it at night and refuses to go in her crate!
During the day, she normally runs to the door and sniffs around the door. I always take her out as soon as she wakes up, after playing, after meals and before bed.
I can tell if she needs the loo during a meal because she won't eat until she's been.

I don't really stick to a regular time though.

She's quite good but if she gets very excited she goes, and sometimes she runs behind the chair and goes as quickly as possible.

If she's whining at the door and nobody lets her out - she's discovered the stairs and whines to go out so she can run up them - then she squats looks at us and gets up again as if to say 'look I need to go mum!'

But she's clean through the whole night. Just not through the day. It's not her fault though. If we go out, she can't hold it.

We bought puppy pads for her so that she'd run to them when she needed the loo so that we could know when she was going to go and for during the day if we're out but she just likes to lay/play on them. She runs over and we get ready to take her out and she just lays down. I think it's because they're soft but not too warm
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Lottie I have the same problem with the puppy pads

Archie just sleeps on them He has never, ever peed on one no matter how hard I try!!

MV don't worry too much about this, it will all come together soon
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2