View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Lol Tracy, you might end up there yet!!!!

I liked the idea of feeding Burns originally, I did a lot of research into it etc. etc. but when two dogs both decline it, when they had been eating it with great gusto it did get me wondering! I had to resort to smaller bags for the summer months because of the storage problem in the heat, and although it's a dried food, it's still a FOOD, so precautions have to be taken with the storage,i.e. temperatures etc. and there's no way you can keep anything cool enough except in a fridge during our hot summers (well, they were then!!!) and it doesn't contain preservatives. I suppose you HAVE checked the sell by date on the bag Hali, just to make sure??
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol Tracy, you might end up there yet!!!!

I liked the idea of feeding Burns originally, I did a lot of research into it etc. etc. but when two dogs both decline it, when they had been eating it with great gusto it did get me wondering! I had to resort to smaller bags for the summer months because of the storage problem in the heat, and although it's a dried food, it's still a FOOD, so precautions have to be taken with the storage,i.e. temperatures etc. and there's no way you can keep anything cool enough except in a fridge during our hot summers (well, they were then!!!) and it doesn't contain preservatives. I suppose you HAVE checked the sell by date on the bag Hali, just to make sure??
Durrr, dumbo that I am, I havent - it never ocurred to me that they would send me an out of date bag. The big bag is kept sealed in our intergral garage - dry & cool, I'll go & have a look a little later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Lol! Remembering you also jump into rivers for tennis balls, why doesn't that surprise me then!!!!!!

No offence, just my fun!!!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol! Remembering you also jump into rivers for tennis balls, why doesn't that surprise me then!!!!!!

No offence, just my fun!!!!
I was thinking the same thing. My OH is always saying that for someone supposedly reasonably intelligent I'm sometimes thick as a thick thing
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2008, 06:56 PM
My husband is always saying the same thing, exactly the same thing!!!! I think it's very endearing to be sort of "thick" sometimes!!! I'm sure they do too!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2