Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks Emma.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2009, 07:36 PM
just read this post from start to finish and have to say you are doing such a wonderful job, well beyond your call of duty as for the other carers some people are just so stupid really they are unreal! maybe they thought they could benefit money-wise from this at least you did the right thing by reporting them. cant wait to hear some more new about these pups.... the pictures are gorgeous it even made me want one a tiny tiny bit absolutely gorgeous! and well done you
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Shouldn't have any problem finding homes for those little beauties!!
Yay - happy ending!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2009, 09:40 AM
You are such a good person to do this for the lady and her puppies, all the best in finding them new homes, so glad the other carers have been dealt with and are not benefiting from the babies. I do wonder if that was part of their plans.

But glad they are in good hands now!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Hey, quick update........................

I have just been informed tonight that the pups are still with my lady - they have been advertised but she is turning people away because she ''didn't like the sound of their voice'' I have also been told that she wants to keep ALL the pups and that they are shut in her bedroom and it stinks in there I am not happy.

I have not been over to this lady for about 3 weeks, not for any reason other than that i have been scheduled else where

I am due to go in to her on thursday, so i'll look into it further and let you know more then.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2009, 08:14 AM
Oh dear, that is not so good, hopefully you will be able to talk her around to really thinking of giving some of them a new home. It doesn't sound like she is going to be able to cope with them and they will not get the proper care they need. Good luck xxxxxxxxx
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Heavens. What a situation. I can't believe that she thinks she can keep them all and especially not shut up in her bedroom. I hate to suggest this, but if she will not budge on keeping them and the room is smelling that bad and the pups are not in a good state but would you consider phoning the RSPCA? It is obviously not good for the pups to be in this state.

It sounds so hard. I hope you manage to persuade her to sell them on thursday.
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9