Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
thats awful !!
WHAT A HORRID WOMAN - HOW CAN SHE BE A CARER ????
You can fully understand how and why i am so fuming and disgusted by this whole situation then?!!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
thats so sad the wee pup died poor mother dog and poor lady.

you sound like amazing support for her and its great you are helping her, well done!
I know it is sad the the first pup died, my lady is extremely upset about it. I gave him a little service with her and we buried him in a nice spot in the garden.

She is doing such a good job with the other 2 pups though, she was up all night and fed them every 2 hrs, without the support from me and one other carer i think she'd have just given up. But she's doing great.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Oh too right, just sounds like a horrid person. Hopefully its all taken very seriously by the care company.

Good luck with it all, might be worth contacting some dog charities aswell as RSPCA to see if they will offer any discounted neutering vouchers if the RSPCA dont cover it.

Does the PDSA cover it if she claims any allowances?
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
Oh too right, just sounds like a horrid person. Hopefully its all taken very seriously by the care company.

Good luck with it all, might be worth contacting some dog charities aswell as RSPCA to see if they will offer any discounted neutering vouchers if the RSPCA dont cover it.

Does the PDSA cover it if she claims any allowances?
I don't know about the PDSA, i work as a voulenteer with the RSPCA and have actually just sent off an email to someone over there to find out. I will also look on the PDSA website
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 07:30 PM
ARGH! I'm FUMING at these STUPID 'carers'! Some people are so STUPID! Poor lady, well done you for doing all you have, you are just what she needs. I can't say anything else i'm so mad people can take such advantage of not only animals but the people they are meant to be looking after!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
ARGH! I'm FUMING at these STUPID 'carers'! Some people are so STUPID! Poor lady, well done you for doing all you have, you are just what she needs. I can't say anything else i'm so mad people can take such advantage of not only animals but the people they are meant to be looking after!
I know exactly where you are coming from - and to think that we as carer's have a '' DUTY TO PROTECT AND CARE FOR VULNERABLE PEOPLE''. Well that says it all really doesn't it.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2009, 02:39 AM
That is some good news on the other two pups doing well (trying to go with the positive of the situation).
I hope you follow up on those "carers" that have helped this situation come about and make sure they get their asses kicked.
The owner of the dogs sounds like she is doing a good job of looking after the pups and hopefully she is up to the job of giving these pups what they need.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Just back from seeing my lady

I left her yesterday with 2 pups who were doing well, but she was hand feeding them as the mum was un interested in the pups. I told my lady to keep trying them with the mum to see if she'd accept them. The mum had another 5 pups during the night . So in total that is 8 pups (although one died, the first one born). My lady has kept putting the pups with the mum and she was laying with the pups and feeding them

So all good at the moment

Thanks again for all the support.
Mel. x
marygiles
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Rather than sell these pups for her which is what I think you are asking on your other thread ------Perhaps it will be possible to give these pups to a reliable rescue when they are ready. In that way you are not encouraging her in any financial gain for such a foolish act! Mary !
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by marygiles View Post
Rather than sell these pups for her which is what I think you are asking on your other thread ------Perhaps it will be possible to give these pups to a reliable rescue when they are ready. In that way you are not encouraging her in any financial gain for such a foolish act! Mary !
To be honest it is not about money at all, but to give them to a rescue would mean that she would not know who had them, and i'm sure that the rescue wouldn't thank us for that either!!
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »