Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
Yep exactly. My dad must be in on it too as an aerospace engineer, always knew he was hiding something haha!
Yup. But what do the people who build, maintain and fly planes must know? obviously nothing compared to the nutty conspiracists.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
http://www.trueknowledge.com/q/conve..._feet_to_miles

I have already explained the composition of chemtrails, though nobody knows for definite exactly what is in them and I have explained the possible reasons i.e. Weather modification, weather warfare, depopulation (though I'm not too sure about that one!). But weather modification and possibly warfare definitely!

Look, I just wanted to make this thread to set the seed in people's minds that this could (is, as far as I'm concerned) happening. If you don't want to believe in it, then that's fine. I just thought people have a right to know and at the end of the day, it's up to people if they choose to believe or disbelieve.
You see that's the point, it's one thing people having the right to know something that has truth and fact behind it, but why we need to know farfetched conspiracy theories that some folk want to believe without evidence, escapes me
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Most of the planes that spray these chemtrails are Military, not commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j42bv...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3-LBOyC3r8

Do you really think that all this weather we are/have been having i.e. drought through winter, floods now etc are all normal weather patterns?

I don't know how many times in the last few months, I have heard "this month has been the warmest since records began", "this month has been the driest since records began" etc., etc.

They are definitely messing with our weather, end of!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-06-2012, 08:17 PM
...[snip]...
OK. Exactly who are "THEY" ?

On second thoughts, you are right.

End of.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Most of the planes that spray these chemtrails are Military, not commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j42bv...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3-LBOyC3r8

Do you really think that all this weather we are/have been having i.e. drought through winter, floods now etc are all normal weather patterns?

I don't know how many times in the last few months, I have heard "this month has been the warmest since records began", "this month has been the driest since records began" etc., etc.

Yep. We live in a temperate climate and rarely have 'defined' seasons like they do in many other countries. The weather in this country has been changeable for as long as I can remember.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
OK. Exactly who are "THEY" ?

On second thoughts, you are right.

End of.
I am curious as to who "they" are too.

So now "they" control how much the sun shines, how much it rains, when it snows, etc., all by apparently spraying something from military planes...
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-06-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm going to reach for my shotgun and take it out to sit on my rocking chair upon the porch, I blame out of towners.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2012, 08:50 PM
I'd be interested to see the exact mathematical process you used to work out exactly how high the contrails you saw 'over your place' were.

Or, was it a bit like me on a sunset boat trip where the airplaines fly right over the boat and we think we could TOUCH THEM if we stood up?

When in fact they are WAY UP OVER us and we'd need another plane to reach them?
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
I am curious as to who "they" are too.

So now "they" control how much the sun shines, how much it rains, when it snows, etc., all by apparently spraying something from military planes...
yup who are 'they' are all these countries really working together for all this time?? really cant see that happening
Who are 'they' who are making the poultants?
Who are 'they' who are making the devices to spray them from the planes
Who are 'they' who are fitting them on the planes, and filling and servecing them?
Who are the piolets who are spraying poisons down on their families?
The weathermen covering up the strange unexpected weather?
Who are 'they' planning when and where spraying takes place

Where is the papers on the effects or aluminium areosols reflecting the suns rays?
The amount of times and conditions they stay in the atmosphere?
Or the papers on how these things effect HAARP

all these papers would have had to be out there, the research done way before any governments would be convinced to cover up the sky

and for the links posted to the guy and his aluminium research - where is his blank samples? It is rediculasly bad science to only take samples from the place you want to see the results and not take any other samples to compare them to
and also look at all possible mechanisms for aluminium to be getting into the rainwater

To be honest I would be more worried about what is comming naturally out of petrol cars, deisel cars and jet planes without adding more things to it

anyways - if any of this chemtrails stuff was true what exactly would you have us do about it? taking fotos of the sky and posting to youtube in an overexcited voice dosent help any cause
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2012, 09:25 PM
I have read through all of this with mounting disbelief

First of all, as others have said, those perfectly normal vapour trails from perfectly normal aircraft can, and do, linger and spread across the sky for a very long time. Occasionally airliners on their way to America pass high over us, and the trails can be spectacular..........the same sort of spectacular that I have been witnessing for most of my life.

The claim that is the Military who are doing it is somewhat laughable, as they have far better things to do with their planes and time (in my now retired RAF Pilot brother's case - it was bringing back salmon from Canada in the wings of his Vulcan!)

As to the current changing weather patterns, and so called extremes........yes records have been broken, and they always will be. Records have not been kept for very long actually in the scheme of things, and if you look at earth's history as a whole there were some pretty dramatic changes of climate in the past! None of them had anything to do with intervention of any sort (not even global warming, which I personally do not subscribe to), as I am pretty sure that primitive life, and then the dinosaurs etc. had no access to chemicals.
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 27 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »