Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2012, 05:13 PM

Teenager Kicking His Dog

Mym Mum was going to work yesterday and coming towards her was a lad of about 15, still with his school uniform on. He had an EBT and a SBT, and as he was getting closer to my Mum, he kicked the EBT in the stomach, apparently because she was pulling. My Mum gave him a piece of her mind but received a load of abuse in the process. So, to taunt my Mum even further he said "he's another one for you" and kicked the dog in the stomach again, even though it hadnt done anything.

As it happened, there was a lady with a dog of her own coming off the park, she saw what he'd done and she also gave him a piece of her mind. So, there was my Mum and this other lady arguing with this youth in the middle of the street. What was even more disgusting is that the dog he had kicked twice had actually only given birth 4 days previous to a litter of pups

There is a bit of a silver lining to this story as there happened to be a beat bobby walking past, he heard the commotion and came over to see what was happening. He got told what the lad had done and he took his details, details of the dogs etc (but not without a fight on the youths part as he was refusing at first). I dont know what happened after that because my Mum left it with the copper but it was good to know there actually was a policeman about when needed, which isnt usually the case.

My Mum was upset all night thinking about it but it's frightening to think that a teenager can treat an animal so callously and not even feel guilty about it. That youth will probably get his own dogs when he's older and continue to treat them the same as he's treating his parents dogs.

I shall be keeping my eye out for the lad myself
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Vile excuse for a human being.
Poor girl, what an utter b...............d.
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2012, 06:31 PM
omg, that poor dog
I'm almost crying reading it. You're mum should have kicked him in the nads - that's about the amount of pain that poor dog was going through.
I feel sorry for your mum having to witness that too and i hope the RSPCA so inspections on the condition of the dogs
maxi/toby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-09-2012, 07:01 PM
totally awfull.com

but unfortunately this sickening behaviour happens behind closed doors all of the time

soo glad to hear about the bobby on the street lets just hope they actually act upon what ur mum and lady had whitnessed
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2012, 07:06 PM
God knows what a nursing bitch is doing going for a walk at only 4 days after giving birth!

Great he was reported and I would inform the RSPCA too and the Dog Warden to maximise the chances of prosecution or removing animals from his "care"
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
God knows what a nursing bitch is doing going for a walk at only 4 days after giving birth!
That's what I was thinking. Poor, poor girl.

Good for your mum though!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2012, 07:36 PM
just disgusting... and who is the dangerous one remind me because its always the wrong end of the lead we hear about...

good on your mum...i think i probably would have kicked him in the nuts.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2012, 07:37 PM
What a horrible excuse for a human being

I wonder if it would be worth contacting the police station to find out whether the matter was taken any further.
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2012, 07:44 PM
I would follow up in every way you can Just make sure it gets followed through to the limit. Aperson like that should not be able to get away with anything! Bless your mum.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2012, 08:50 PM
What a great mum you've got, so glad people got involved a bit and tried to help the dog.

Poor girl. Kicking a dog in the stomach can do serious damage to the internal organs, it's not something to be done at all, ever

Wys
x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >