Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 02:15 PM

had a trip to the hospital yesterday

have been having some pain on my left hand side of my ribs. hurts when i breath deep. well thought ill go n get them to put me on the heart monitor. have been told if i get anything around that area to go to hospital. so after a number to blood tests. x-ray and a go on the heart monitor, my heart n lungs are fine (thankfully) but its my osteoarthritis thats spreading. think its due to when i was knocked over by an old man in his converted mobility scooter. (still being sorted out by the police that 1)
so extra painkillers and rest when i can.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 02:45 PM
That is not good news, it would be horrible to be in that much pain. i am glad it has nothing to do with your lungs or heart though. Mobility scooter doesn't sound good. Rest up and I hope it improves soon.
Emma
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Aww Bless ya! Glad you went to get checked out.......

Try to rest, and feel better soon x
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Aaawww Cathy, poor you, although I am pleased it's not your heart or lungs.
I hope the painkillers work for you.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2009, 06:23 PM
just had the police around. they are going to arrest mad max tonight (my name for him) so thats his evening ruined. all i really want is for him to dismantle the buggy, hes converted to an electric car. other ppl manage ok with it as a bog standard set up. and hes got to realize he has to abide by the rules.and a bit of compensation. 1 he ruined my only bit of independance. i had a lovely little shopping trolly, means i could go shopping without having hubby come with me to help. and u know how much men love food shopping lol it also means i dont have to get a taxi.
so a new trolly out of him. and yes i lost a week where i felt dreadful i had a lovely bruise on my back..
is that alot of ask. im not looking for him to get put away.(that wouldnt happen anyway)
oh well ill keep u informed
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 03:12 AM
There is a big issue with the mobility scooters here as the law is unclear on if the are to be treated as cars, or bikes etc, I know some do rely on them to be mobile but that is just so irresponsible to modify it, I do hope you are healing and the pain relief is working.
Take care
Emma
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Sorry you're in pain, Sal, but pleased to hear it can be alleviated with some pain meds.

Big hugs, chick xxx