Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2009, 10:18 PM

been to the dentist this week

ive had a condition in my upper jawbone, it has been shrinking, and all my teeth 1 by 1 have been becoming loose and falling out, and bloody well painful while it was happening.
so as ive got a severe gag reflex and im terrified of the dentist i was sent up to the dental hospital as the london hospital whitechaple. and ive been having treatment by the 6th yr students. all observed by a professor and qualified dentists (so no worries)
and this week i was being sedated (nitros oxide laughing gas) lovely stuff but they wouldnt let me take any home
i had a few jabs in the mouth. which hurt a bit but i was so out of it i didnt care. and i had the last 2 teeth taken out. and i didnt feel a thing. i go back next month for more sedation (oh goodie ) and moulds will be taken of the top so i can have some new teeth.
it will take about 2/3 months. i know long winded. but only problem is i can eat nothing too solid. so im living on mush. but on the good side ive lost 3 lb since wednesday.
but must admit that gas is nice