Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akoshi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-08-2008, 04:23 PM

Supadog

Hi well aswell as Pro plan we have bough luna dog food called supadog we havent heard of it before but it is for senstive bellys: here is what is says
This complete diet is gentle on a dog's digestion and skin, and contains absolutely no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. It's a classic single protein/single carbohydrate combination made with tasty lamb and rice, it's gluten free and contains plenty of digestible fibre. Basted in real meat juices for extra taste, kind & sensitive has been carefully tested at independent kennels and consistently out performs our competitors' products.
kind & sensitive is just what a dog needs to stay happy and healthy.

Everything you need to know about kind & sensitive
Hypoallergenic to help keep skin and digestion in peak condition
Wheat gluten free for healthier digestion
Contains digestible fibre for good digestive health
Added Vitamin E to support cell regeneration
Meat proteins to help maintain lean body mass
Formulated for optimum digestion
With sugar beet for better stool quality
Meaty coating for extra taste
what do you think about it?
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by akoshi View Post
Hi well aswell as Pro plan we have bough luna dog food called supadog we havent heard of it before but it is for senstive bellys: here is what is says
This complete diet is gentle on a dog's digestion and skin, and contains absolutely no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. It's a classic single protein/single carbohydrate combination made with tasty lamb and rice, it's gluten free and contains plenty of digestible fibre. Basted in real meat juices for extra taste, kind & sensitive has been carefully tested at independent kennels and consistently out performs our competitors' products.

I use supadog 'wellbeing' which is from the same range.
Dogs love it and look great...in fact one of the boys has gone from struggling to be placed in the limit classes to being a contender for top places in the open classes since we changed onto it...can' praise it enough
katymay
New Member!
Female 

22-08-2008, 08:11 AM
I'll second that... you'll probably find its very popular with greyhound and other sighthound owners.. it doesnt have any ec permited adds or preserves etc.... the protein is reasonably low.. and is reasonably priced.. a good quality food that doesnt cost the earth.
AND......we call it SUPERPOO..... as you get less...its lighter to carry in your poo bags... which is great as most greys coming into rescue have squitty's and it sorts them out.
Apologies if anyones eating whilst reading this )
akoshi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-08-2008, 08:44 AM
thanks you all soo much for commenting, i i think it would be best to keep her on this if she does well on it
many thanks &
kind regards
jessica & luna
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Funny you should post about this food as I was looking at it yesterday in PAH. I usually have a small bag of hypoallergenic food and use it just for treats for the dogs.
I had bought some JWB to use as treats but it started Milo scratching and biting at himself again so have just been down and bought a bag of this to try. Well 2 bags as it was buy one get one free
Hoping he is ok with it.
akoshi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-08-2008, 11:07 AM
lol we should keep in contact to see if it works for your dogs aswell as mine lol
good luck with yours!!!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Are you feeding pro plan as well?, as I looked at that too but it contained ingredients Milo can't have as he is intolerant to them.
I will be happy to let you know how Milo goes having this just as treats and if it sets him off and I would be interested on how you get on with it too.
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by akoshi View Post

I tried it with my pup as it seemed to be a good food - i had to take him off it almost straight away. The food wasn't staying in him - in one end and straight out the other and his body weight dropped to below 4kgs in weight. I've now had to put him on JWB at the vets say so for 3 weeks to see how he does. If nothing else he has an abundance of energy! Hope it works for you.