Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 07:39 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 20th October.

Good morning everyone,

Have a good day all, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 07:40 AM
Transfered original thread to Moyras start of the day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Morning Moyra. Cross posted hope someone can put the thread together. If not this is what mine said:Hope you don't mind Moyra but thought I would just say good morning to all and where has the time gone to. A week already since my holiday started and ended all to soon, if of course I don't forget the 18 hour journey back, which made it longer. bg!! Lets hope next years in April is better. Not so far to go next time. Just Wiltshire in a small place called Dilton Marsh which has a request stop for the station. That makes me think it's all countryfied. bg!! Have a good day all. Dull and windy here.
Oops knew it would happen. Maybe someone can amalgamate thread. Thanks.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Pleased you had a good driving lesson Mandy.

Hope all are keeping well and you are improving by the day Kazz

Dull and very windy here this morning, precursor to what we can expect tomorrow then. It was so windy last night I had to close the window against the noise. Today is a day for doing nothing I think

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 08:47 AM
Good morning all.

Sue opps you snuck in there girl; almost mised you, which would of been a shame as we are of the same "do nothing" Thanks for the thought got a consultant clinic today managed to keep shreddries and soup down and trying a cup of coffee for the first time since week Monday today too.

Moyra any news regarding the houe move yet? and hope you feel well, have you thought any more about a short break?

Brenda your next holiday destination sounds lovely, may look it up myself if you do not mind.

Mom and I are considering a winter break to Wales Mom would like to return to areas she went as a child so Betws-y-Coed , Aberdovey , Barmouth. Think it will be a lovely break and near her birthday in November too.

So I am just off for a quick shower then hospital today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Morning all
Mandy, i did really well and missed the big showers, my hair did start to curl though....luckily just at the edges Lol
Kazz, barmouth is supposed to be really nice and great for dogs
Brenda, the time will fly by until your next holiday
Sue...have a chill day
Morning Moyra, is the fence all done now
My neighbours are packing up....yay!!!! just dreading what we get next, i shouted at him last night as he thought at 10.55pm he could start using the drill...he has done it for the past 3 nights now and is lucky he is still breathing
need to pop some false nails in the post for my aunty
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Hello all
Been on the go all day cleaning the house, Liam & Sarah are coming tonight for the weekend. Walked in Lauryn's room to change the bedding & to my annoyance found she has not cleaned the room like promised
I've left it, going to tell Tony that she's to do it when she comes in, before I get home from work.i will tell her in front of her frieend if necessary Her friend is coming to stay too cos we all off to Lincoln tomorrow, well me, Sarah, Lauryn & Ellie are to look round the university. Tony & Liam are off to football
Sue hope you enjoy your day of doing nothing
Griff glad you missed the showers, well done on not killing the neighbour lol
Kazz sounds a lovely break for you & your mum
Moyra hope you and Amber are ok
Brenda wow a week already, that's gone quick,
Right am going to get kettle on need another coffee
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Kazz of course I don't mind you looking it up. Welcome Cottages: Look: for Old Orchard Cottage. Avoided coffee again and having Peppermeint Tea. and A Mince Pie Yum. Have a good afternoon peeps and batten down the hatches. Hope it isn't to windy tonmorrow evening as out at a concert my daughter is singing in. West End Musicals. La La!!.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 02:50 PM
my neighbours have gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2017, 03:20 PM
That looks gorgeous. A great place for a holiday; we plan on quite a few trips away in te coming year or so.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >