Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey hope you and yours are all ok, has Lara's neck improved?
'evening Moyra, yes we had the chiropractor in yesterday and today I think it was a bit better. Lara will have another session in ten days and I'm really hoping that will sort it. Poor girl has been through it recently with the lung scare (That seems to be cured) and now the pinched nerve.

I have been following your reports on Amber and I am relieved to learn that the lumps are not serious. Like you we were told by our vet that Lara is a tad overweight, it's hard to know how to get them to loose weight 'tho.

Hope you've managed to move the fish tanks out of the kitchen.

Sorry I've been AWOL these last few days just have a lot to do before the winter weather sets in 'tho it has been very nice here today.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Griff Sneak out, they may not notice enjoy your Chinese
Awful news about your mums cousins husband, hugs
Aww Losos, glad Lara was so relaxed she fell asleep. Hope it's doing the trick. Bet SWIMBO is glad she has agreed
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
right...gonna make a run for the chinky..leaving the dogs loose with the cat...gulp!!!!
Well he's survived all these years I'm sure he knows how to get up on the kitchen worktop out of the way if needs be

Enjoy your meal, we don't have the option of just nipping out for a take-away

Better go now, few things to sort for tomorrow, bye for now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
glad Lara was so relaxed she fell asleep. Hope it's doing the trick. Bet SWIMBO is glad she has agreed
Thanks Mandy, yes she is very enthusiastic now but it took some time to convert her

I have tried to scan back through all the posts to see what you've been up to but the old brain can't take it all in

Best wishes to you and yours.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Lol...oooooo no Harvey, any cat of mine o the kitchen would top would be murdere by me!!!! that is the 1 thing i won't stadn for Lol...he can go anywhere else he fancies though
really hope the chiropracter helps lara
Mandy legged it, got back to quiet dogs...everyone where where i left them!!!
wasn't happy wasn't happy with the chinese...i asked for boiled rice and got egg fried rice...i don't do eggs but being drunk and starving....will suffer tomorrow and serves me right Lol!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Oh well done Harvey. So glad Lara enjoyed her session. Lona loves having Kathryn massage her back when it all goes flop, she is virtually asleep too and gets all uppity when she's been done and has to move. You can see and understand now why I recommend it so highly
Griff enjoy the chinese. They probably get along really well together but don't want you to know. Surprise party is a lovely idea, she will be quite overcome I expect,people like that go unrecognised and she won't believe it.
Harvey, although Kesh isn't with me anymore. She was pretty overweight, at one point, and I got 10kg off her by grating and steaming various white root veg, the main being white or savoy cabbage and then mixing it with her mince and although it was over a period of nearly 2 years she did drop the weight. Coupled with chasing Zen for the ball, which was an unthought of idea, until Zen ran off with the ball that Keshi particularly liked and she ran round in circles for ages trying to catch Zen, who is very light on her feet despite her size, snapping at her tail but just not catching her. So I encouraged that once or twice a week as well as gradually extending the walks and what we did when out.
The veg bulked her food out so she didn't think she was going without, and cabbage burns off fat and doesn't have any sugar etc in it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey, although Kesh isn't with me anymore. She was pretty overweight, at one point, and I got 10kg off her by grating and steaming various white root veg, the main being white or savoy cabbage and then mixing it with her mince and although it was over a period of nearly 2 years she did drop the weight. Coupled with chasing Zen for the ball, which was an unthought of idea, until Zen ran off with the ball that Keshi particularly liked and she ran round in circles for ages trying to catch Zen, who is very light on her feet despite her size, snapping at her tail but just not catching her. So I encouraged that once or twice a week as well as gradually extending the walks and what we did when out.
The veg bulked her food out so she didn't think she was going without, and cabbage burns off fat and doesn't have any sugar etc in it.
Thanks, I'm printing that off and will keep it in my diary to remind me. One thing I can be sure off is that her weight will not just 'go' it will take time, but keeping an eye on her diet will help I'm sure, thanks for the tip.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Besoeker lovely pic of Max
Thank you Mandy. He is a very good boy , in his element in the woods and photogenic. Well, I would say that! I post pictures of him here - dogsey and all that. But I do other things too.

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Oh to be able to take pics like thatI'm a disasterGorgeous
Hey PeepsThinking it'll be an early night with my Lemsip,nose is streaming,head is banging and I'm on fire hereGot the pj's on,so I'm good to go
Hope everyone had a good day and you are all well.Will have a catch up
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Oh to be able to take pics like that
Well, thank you!

The delightful digital world.........you can take as many shots as you wish with no incremental cost.
Season changing.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3