View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 02:19 PM
Ahhhh it's o.k Brenda, nippy can bake and we'll have a whip round for a file if you commit murder Lol
TW, it will make life so much easier for you being able to go in the back way.
Just had a shower so feel like a human again, had mum on the pghone before, they are on their way to dublin
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2017, 03:44 PM
Afternoon. Trust that you are all well or improving.
It has been a clear but cool/cold day here. Good walking weather and we did a lot of that.

The first was local, round the school, round the park, and down to the local convenience store. Breakfast but not the healthiest of options - but just once in a while...........

Next was around Houghton Hall Park. Lovely area for dog walking. Woods, open areas, level paths for us geriatrics...and Max has a ball. This is him giving that Collie stare at a squirrel.

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Evening everyone
Griff glad you feel more human, but nice to have a catch up with friends, hopefully you'll get your meal out soon.
TW glad you got the girls out, sounds like a gate will be on the cards next
Brenda I can bean alibi if needed
Lynn hope you hear from Gill soon, glad she has had a better night,
Sue hope you got Barry out for excercise
Besoeker lovely pic of Max
Bumblesnout hope you had a good day of doing nothing, it's aloud
NJ any news on new baby?
Moyra hope your foot eases soon, very painful I know
Twinnie hope you having a good day
Kazz hope you also having a good day

It's been a grey day here but dry so after preparing dinner I took Rosie out on a wander, she loved it rooting about, had a walk through town & as I walked up a street into town I saw a large grey cat just staring at me luckily Rosie didn't spot it, so managed to divert disaster, could have gone 2 ways either she yanks my arm off to get to it or makes this god awful barking/crying noise luckily she was not so alert today
Hubby has sanded the doors & skirting boards and the glossed & painted the ceiling ( needed 2 coats) so just walls to do.
I've watched Strictly, now put xfactor on +1
Done a wash, and filled dishwasher with dinner pots, that's me done lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 07:51 PM
OMG Mandy, you are as bad a s Steve with strictly...i ctch the odd bit ocassionally but you can't call him whilst it is on...errrrr what if i am dying?????????
Lol ahhhhh the reaction towards a cat..my pair live with a cat but hate other cats?? weird!
just trying to sort out a commemeration/party for my dog trainer, she's been doing rescue for 10 years, drives a taxi late hours of a weekend to support the rescue, so i have decided she deserves a party and a vase at least!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Lol Griff I'm sure he'd answer if an emergency, well maybe
Aww your dog trainer def deserves a bit of a doo she sounds a special lady
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Zen likes the modification to the little house and is lay with her head and front paws out resting on the ramp.
I'm so pleased she is happy and likes the new little house.

Also, big thank you for the chiropractic advice, it has taken three weeks to get SWIMBO to agree.

After nearly half a century being married I have learnt not to take the 'head on' approach, so I use the 'subliminal' approach, consistant little reminders and updates (like the advertising people do )

She eventually agreed and a nice lady from the McTimoney association came yesterday and worked on Lara who actually fell asleep while it was being done

Bit early to say results but have another session booked in ten days and I am hopeful that all will be well (In the end )

So, once again June, you have helped us out, and I'm very grateful
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
just trying to sort out a commemeration/party for my dog trainer, she's been doing rescue for 10 years, drives a taxi late hours of a weekend to support the rescue, so i have decided she deserves a party and a vase at least!!
Anyone who does 'rescue' work for dogs & cats deserves recognition. Will it be a 'surprise' party

I hope you can get it all sorted and everyone has a good time. Have you fixed the dat eyet
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Hahaha, Harvey,,,,, you sly old dog!! that;s the methods us birds use with the fellas but we let you's think it;s your idea Lol
Mandy....nah, i could literally be dying and he;d not pick up the phone
Just had some awful news, my mums cousins husband has skin cancer badly had the growth removed but needs to go back even deeper...it's on his spine, he saw the Dr 30 yrs back who said it was fine!! it just isn't fair, she had a pituaruary tumour and struggled to concieve and now this, he has the right out look...same as me!! ah well, will deal with it!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Harvey, not sorted the date, needs to be after bonfire night but before xmas but it has been well recieved by 2 of the rescue helpers so bonus!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2017, 08:50 PM
right...gonna make a run for the chinky..leaving the dogs loose with the cat...gulp!!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >