Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Such a very hard situation Lynn..hard for everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2017, 11:19 AM
yep sure is griff. I will be better able to assess how she is when i see her tomorrow.
I don't for one minute doubt what Peter is saying but sometimes I expect her to be much worse than I actually find her.
If she is in bed again today though that is not a good sign from her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Maybe the time in bed will do her good Lynn?? I hope she isn't as bad as you have been told
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Just got the new computer part and fitted in a few minuites. Took about 9 day to get from Germany

So now I have back the 2x USB3 ports
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2017, 01:28 PM
Lynn, wouldn't it be better for her to go on disposable sheets, then they could be burnt, or even a disposable over a cotton as a draw sheet so it could be changed when needed.
I know its not the same, but I use disposable sheets when there are new puppies as the mother is still losing stuff and they are a bit runny at first. Then I can burn them and the cotton ones can go in a wash with Vanish and laundry disinfectant
Had our walk, was a bit surreal without Kesh there, kept expecting her to appear out of the undergrowth.
Couldn't face going the way where we come to the place I tidy them up, Keshi's hair would have been there. I've got some in a bag next to her mother's in my draw, but the thought of being there without her and tangible evidence she was there not so long ago, is unbearable today. So came back via the steep steps, only going down. Stopped the girls to put leads on, and a jogger appeared from behind, I said to him please don't run as they (meaning Zen really) will think its a game and chase you. He sort of grunted, walked about 20 paces and started running yes and Zen ran after him, called her back before she started jumping up. He stopped, walked about 3 paces and ran again,she wasn't quite near to me, so guess what, she ran after him again. Why have joggers got such tunnel vision.Can't they understand simple words. Zen came back again, and I got her, but I could just imagine the scenario if she had jumped up and mouthed his arm, which she still can do occasionally, but not often, she was quite excited by all this running going on. When I get her back to training, think I'm going to have to work on that bit, she is great coming away from other dogs, have got that one sorted. Joggers will have to go on the agenda

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Afternoon all
Fabulous photos TW, what a idiot jogger though, you'd think he wouldn't want to be chased or maybe he did?
Lynn hopefully the day in bed will perk Gill up for your visit
Griff hope you feeling better today
Brenda ooh you are organised, the most I've got towards Christmas is 2 cards lol
Sue hope you enjoyed the visit to the farm shop
NJ hope you having a good day,
Moyra hopefully it will be good news at the vets

Right need to start tea for when hubby gets in be back later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Awww TW ((hugs)) and as for the jogger...well, i don't have much time for them really, there are some who are lovely and very sensible then others who look at me like i am the devil incarnate if the dog barks a them...they only do it in winter when it is dark and to be honest somebody running at me in the dark...i want my dog to bark!!
Mandy, wotcha gonna do for tea??
i am on my own, they have landed safely in ireland and off to tramore, had my mums cousin on checking they were o.k as she had tried to text my mum and it wouldn't go through...thank god i have whatsapp Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Finished wrapping up the presents that I had accumulated and found that I need to buy a couple more. They are for the men. Hm wouldn't you know they are the hardest to buy for. Pleased I have done them though as now I can let the neck ache recover. June lovely pics. Fortunately Tyto doesn't react to joggers or bikes going past on pavements or anywhere else. One of my collies I taught to chase so he only did it on command. Have a good rest of afternoon peeps. Still sunny here. 1 week and 3 hours to go to holiday.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Zen is still a bit of a puppy and enjoys a game of chase, Mabs had obliged a few times, but not long enough or hard enough. She is getting pretty good at the Leave command, but sometimes it is too tempting for her. Lona and Mabs just gave him a Look and carried on mooching about as they know they don't chase anything at all, unless its a squirrel, because squirrels run up trees and girlies don't (not yet anyway) so they know they can do that.
Zen thought he was there for her entertainment, and of course he wasn't one bit entertaining
Glad you like the piccies. I love taking them up there as they have all sorts of little adventures with themselves.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 06:14 PM
i got my mum an awesome crimbo pressie....well i think it's awesome, it's an umbrella with hearts on it and when it gets wet they change colour!!!
Moyra, hope Steve has behaved himself today, is it tomorrow amber has the vet? hope things go well
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >