Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2017, 07:48 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 3rd October

Good morning all, Steve still not talking to me after our row last night! He did say he was going to move out today but his bedroom door is closed and there is no sound coming from his room.

I hope everyone is ok both two and four legged friends, June how is Keshi today and Harvey your two babies as well. We all worry about our dogs don't we it is what our lives are about. Lynn, hope Dillon is ok too and Griff your babies.
Sue, from the pictures Barry posted I could see little Teazle is well comfortable. Nippy Jen for an old girl Pepsi seems to do well thankfully.

Brenda, what happens to your lovely four legged friend when you go on your holidays, does he go with you too?

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2017, 08:06 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Sorry you had a row with Steve but I do wish he would move out and leave you alone you deserve some peace and quiet.

Hope Keshi is still eating this morning June and fingers crossed for the vets later.

Pleased training went well yesterday Griff

Casey certainly has you well trained Harvey just like Teazle has me

Hope everyone is keeping well and the weather is not too bad in your neck of the woods Bumblesnout.

Lovely here this morning after last nights rain. Nothing planned may go and deadhead the budlias and see what else I can find out there. Barry has the dentist again this afternoon so Teazle and I will have a nice walk along the sea front.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow. Yep my Tyto goes with me on holiday. He goes with me everywhere. Unless it is shopping and the weather is to hot.
He travels on all modes of transport. The only thing he hasn't been in is a plane but then I haven't either. Bumped into a dog acquaintance this morning with a new puppy. Tyto was very good with him even though the pup kept barking. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2017, 08:41 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and brenda and all who follow.

Lovely sunny breezy day here to.
Off out shopping in bit.

Moyra sorry it has resulted in a row no way to live your golden years out.
Sue hope Barry gets on ok at the dentist. Enjoy your walk with Teazle.
brenda Tyto is a good boy.

June I was wondering about maybe trying Kesh on some black pudding ? Thought of it as I was got some out of the freezer for Dillon for treats today on his walk. We had run out of home made turmeric treats.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Thanks Lynn, I'll have a look at the list and see if she can have it. Up till 9.15 this morning all Kesh had eaten was some cooked chicken I saved from my dinner last night, I'd put her tablet in it and after a couple of tries with her I got her to eat it. She was lay with her back to her dish when I checked before I went into breakfast. Put all fresh bedding down this morning as got the bone run, meeting friends daughter, then vets at 3.50, meaning I'm going to have to leave about an hour before, going home will be horrendous so done the major time consuming jobs now.
Moyra, he needs to respect your boundaries and its purely a tantrum because he cant have his own way. Personally I would have concerns about the green stuff as its nothing like what was about in the '60's and can cause psychosis. So a tantrum could escalate into something very frightening.
Hoping Barry survives the dentist, Sue.
Still windy here, can see the telephone wires bouncing. Dry though feels cold this morning.
Going to ring butcher to see if any bones and how he is, then if I am going over I'll ring friends daughter to see if she wants to meet up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Hope the vet visit goes well June.
I was wondering is she would be allowed it and if she would eat it due to it being blood.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Well its all pretty strange if we're avoiding the natural aspirin type of stuff. Liver comes on the medium risk, so I am not feeding much of it. She has turned her nose up at heart this morning but of course it may have been eaten now...hoping so.
No answer from butchers, friends daughter says it was open last week. Wonder if its the funeral. Tried twice up to now. If I had known I could have taken the 11am appointment with Chad today. But that sounds heartless, didn't like to ring the butcher and ask the question, but I should have maybe. Just going to have a nightmare going home because I'll hit rush hour, and it turns out it would have been avoidable
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Afternoon all who's been and all to come
Ah Moyra hugs Sreve need a good kick up the backside and told to bu@@er off if he's not happy
TW will be thinking of you come vet time hugs
Griff hope your ok
Lynn hope Dillon's ok and shopping wasn't too taxing
Sue you wouldn't believe the difference 24hours has made after yesterday's horrendous weather Dry n vert windy today only managed a short while in the field with the muppets yesterday was like a bog
They've had 2good romps so far and will have another later
Hope everyone else is fairing ok do take care hugs all round xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Yes its windy and dry here as well Norma.
Girls been out, took Kesh and Zen onto the little park as its only a short walk for Kesh, and if I walk slowly she just about keeps up. She had eaten her breakfast when I went out to check, thank goodness. Gave her a really good groom, did her nails and ears (her nails grow very very fast, something strange I have been noticing for a while now and they are more like talons if I leave them any length of time) Also gave Zen a good tidy up and she can come with us to the vets for company for Kesh.
Lona and Mabs went onto the field and played ball, had a really good charge round.
Been for chicken quarters and drumsticks and having a sit down with a butty and brew. Will have to make a move very soon though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2017, 01:40 PM
i am about ....just not in great shape, have a water infection, the pain in my side is quite bad so i am not a happy camper Lol...started my antibiotics so hopefully will feel a bit better tomorrow, got to go for an echo on my heart tomorrow so can't be running to the loo Lol
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »