register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Haha, glad you know what you know as I have little clue on lots of things. Yes,so obviously with having so very few red blood cells she is wanting to keep what she's got and not make the situation worse. Will look for foods that are low or have no content of it I think, everything little thing I can do to help her is a step forward. How knowledgeable animals are, I never cease to marvel how we managed to become the dominant species as we are so severely lacking in the knowledge they have within them
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Hey you guys
Been gone so long I might need to introduce myselfWas talking to my Twinnie and thought I'd better pop on and say hi.All good here,had a lot going on lately( nothing bad) just didn't get much free time.In between childminding,house moving ( them not me) and I'm back demolishing the house,so all systems go
Hope everyone is well,doglets tooBlowing up a gale outside.If anyone would like to fill me in on any poorlies or great news even that would be brilliant
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Hi Eileen, hoping you are OK in yourself,despite house moves and demolition jobs
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Eileen.......my PTF.....Power Tool Friend............
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hi Eileen, hoping you are OK in yourself,despite house moves and demolition jobs
Hi TW
Yes am the very best thanks,feel like a new womanHow's you and the girlies?I swear everytime I sat down with my iPad lately ,something happenedFinally getting to relax now and have some me time....I smell a lot better now too!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Animals are so clever aren't they, I didn't know that dogs can have paracetamol, good bit off info to know.
Hello Eileen demolition eh, bet you loving that knowing you
Kazz I probably didn't say then about mum, she's a tough cookie, and didn't tell me till nearly a week cos in her view ' well there's nothing you can do' that's mum even when she lived over here
I need to go make hubbys sandwiches for tomorrow, be back in a mo
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Eileen.......my PTF.....Power Tool Friend............
Awww,hey babeYou're not kidding KAZZ,am power tool happy at the mo.Hubby is looking a little worried!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Ah MANDY,sorry about your mum
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Well I have a situation with Kesh, basically she became poorly extremely quickly on Monday, very weak, wouldn'ti eat. After vet visits and blood tests its turned out her bone marrow isn't producing red cells anymore and her count is 2.5, lowest possible is 5
She has finally started eating something, but was mystified as to why she was refusing apples and pears but taking carrots and bananas, Kazz has done research and discovered that the foods she is refusing have higher quantities of Salicylates (asprin) which is a blood thinner!!! Am now researching Low Salicylate diet. The only things she is having which she shouldn't is broccoli(which I thought being a green leafy veg was good) and honey (again which I thought would help) all meats are OK,but liver is not wonderful, and yes I am giving her liver because again I was thinking iron. So she can have some liver but not lots. Thats it in a nutshell really
Vets appointment on Tuesday with one of the other partners in the practice as mine is away for a week.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Poor Keshigeez that's pretty lowAmazing about the food she's avoiding though...wow!(( hugs)) TW,sorry I haven't been on,should have been supportingHopefully and fingers crossed she'll be sorted.Will have the best care available,knowing you.Give her a get well kiss from me and Lacey.Speaking of which,the Princess is in fab form.14 years youngand looking greatIs snoring her head off
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >