Night night Moyra
I too keep popping in for news
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Hello all
Got back from work about 7.30 had something to eat and a cuppa
I've put 3 & half on!! Not surprised, my head not been in it properly since I got out of hospital, really annoyed with mysel cos I've put about 11lb on. I'm thinking now I'm back at work it's a proper routine so hopefully I'll get back in it, cos I need too!!
Physio went well, she's give me some exercises to do and go back in 2 weeks. Hydrotherapy starts 10th November for 6 weeks.
TW fingers crossed everything is ok with Keshi and it's just hormonal
Griff I'd be livid if they were my family pics, why on earth would you try to get rid of legion items in a legion
Lynn I loved that house too - fingers are crossed for you too
Hi NJ been lovely & sunny here too, dried 2 lots of washing
Kazz hope your friend recovers properly soon, that must have been scary news for your friend
Moyra sleep well
I'm on a early shift tomorrow 8-12 then having my hair cut, will pop on first thing to see if there's any news
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Right I am off to bed popped on to check for news.........may ty to pop on later but hoping for the best.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2017, 08:59 PM
He's took bloods and also given her a pain killing injection as he's as bewildered as I am. Doesn't think its thyroid because he says it would take longer to come on. I am thinking Lyme Disease now. They are wearing tick collars, but nothing is 100%. He's ringing me tomorrow afternoon with the results.
When I got back in the car it wouldn't drive,started but kept dying,put it into drive,but it stuttered. Turned engine off, changed from gas to petrol. Tried again, in the end we crept off. Came home a really long way, because every time we stopped at the lights it didn't pick up at all and then gradually built up speed.Was nearly crying with worry, but just kept going and got home. Parking up was another nightmare as I couldn't get it to reverse, did it in the end, car was stalling and all sorts and very tight space to get into No idea if it will start tomorrow, will get the garage onto it,but have a dreadful feeling its terminal. If I wasn't having to put that bluddy high security fence around the back of my house because of that f......g turd I would be driving round in another car now, but because of him I couldn't buy one, and now I'm up sh!t creek. Am so very very bitter that I have been put in this position
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2017, 09:38 PM
TW...she doesn't have discomfort n her neck does she...mind, my lad didn't but he had steroid responsive meningitis....all his tests came back fine, we did bloods, stool samples the lot and the vet said worth a shot if i was happy to try and he got better.
Sorry to hear about the car...hoping maybe damp in some electrics somewhere and can be fixed and cheaply too
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2017, 09:52 PM
I reckon gearbox or something in that area, maybe timing?? Anyhow, if new brakes for it were £400 nearly I do not want to even think of what its going to cost me to repair it, and the garage may say not worth it this time. Had a look on ebay but nothing that will save the day thats cheap and local. Onwards and upwards as they say.
She doesn't seem to have any area of particular discomfort, but I think she is in pain but how or where I don't know. Just put the girls to bed, Zen wouldn't go in with her before,she was sleeping in a way that just about covered all vacant space both in the sleeping area and the living area. Poor Zen, I did manage to sort something next minute she gave Zen a right telling off, so at that moment I persuaded her to move into the sleeping area,so Zen had the other area to herself. She is pretty ratty I can tell you that. Anyhow both of them are lay down in different places and seem happy about their relative positions
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4