Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
took a look round an area not far up the raod from us at this.
Decent size garden at the back, Dillon would love that

Have you considered one of the auctions, they are often places needing some work but go for less than normal.

My niece did this, she some how found what the professional developers were offering and topped it by a few per cent. Had the plumbers, sparks, and general builder in, after a few months it was a very nice little house.

If your neighbours go ahead with buying yours you could maybe negotiate a delayed hand over. Just a thought, one other possible route.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 07:34 PM
GRIFF...............................................jus t wanted to make sure you are still with us and not pottering off towards heartbreak hotel.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Me and Steve are absolutely fine...don't worry
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Ohhhh nooooo
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Evening all
Was back at work yesterday afternoon and after my shift was shattered only 4 hrs too on checkouts
Was nice here this morning so got a wash done & pegged out, took Rosie out and then nipped into town for some stuff for stir fry for tea. Then got home & went to bed for an hour lol

Griff please be careful
TW hope Leah is ok, it could just be that she's feeling fed up if being a woman, I know I do every month
Lynn that house is lovely, fingers crossed it's still there when you need it.
Besoeker you've reminded me, need to book Rosie in for a pamper session- thank you, bet Max smells & looks lovely now, not that he didn't before of course
Sue hope you got some rest today

Right need to plug my iPad in otherwise you'll disappear before I press send
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Yeah you may be right Mandy, she is fully mature now she is 4, but I do worry when something like this happens, and there is no answer.
Don't blame you going to bed for an hour, I often do after painting or doing the garden, hot shower, painkillers and I'm out for the count for an hour, then I wake up feeling so much better. Actually working is going to be so tiring for you after such a big op, even if it is only 4 hours on the tills, so please don't rush it, although I do appreciate that SSP is peanuts
I'm going to get the girls brekkies done, then hot bath and bed, back killing me and there is torrential rain outside, which is probably why my backs killing me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 09:32 PM
I agree Mandy...take it easy, do they do a phased return at all?
TW, i was upset as Molly had got so excited to see me and I had to leave her without spending any time with her...i would have usually spent half an hour playing ball with her but as i had plans i had to leave. There is absolutely nothing between Steve and i, we just message each other every now and then. Normally he will fetch my money to my mum or me but sadly this time he has a broken bone in his foot so if i wanted the cash i had to go fetch it...i am honestly fine with things the way they are and i offered my help, he didn't ask for it or take me up on it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 09:57 PM
TW...just had a thought about Keshi, do you have any metacam in?? I wonder would it be worth giving her a couple of days pain medication in case she is a bit sore somewhere
Got to try and sort a gift for each of my friends twins..they are turning 1, i know the family are religious so i thought a cross on a chain...they can keep that for when they get bigger and money in a card for them each. I also need to start the dreaded c**istma* shopping or i will never afford to get everyone a gift
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Nearly forgot...my brother hasn't been in touch, he's alive though..WhatsApp showed me that, he hasn't been in touch with my mum either as she asked me if he had had to get a new phone...i have no idea. I don't understand why he is in a strop, my mum politely declined his offer of an upgrade on flights due to the stupid costs involved and I got worried he may have been blown up! I have realised though that it is always me making contact with him and checking he is o.k, i think maybe this time i should just leave him....the last contact we had was the day after the tube bomb and he has made no attempt to contact any of us since
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2