Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 08:57 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 27th September

Good morning everyone

Hope all are well.

Why can't agents listen to instructions from buyers. You said no shared drive but a shared garden path no way. My late mother-in-laws house in Cornwall was like that I had to take the dogs out on leads and sit in the garden with them on lead not much fun. Your forever home is out there and it will find you. Seems Paul and Beth might be trying to keep you on side Lynn. Hope the garage give yo a good offer for the car it will save you any hassle.

Hope you are being good Griff and taking your pills today.

The girls house should be nearly finished now June then a well earned rest before you tackle something else.

Lovely here now after early mist. Nothing planned so will see what is thrown t me

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Good morning all

Sue have a great day whatever is thrown at you. LOL

To everyone following have a great day too.

The dentist visit yesterday means I have to have the afore mentioned tooth out.....appointment Tuesday. Got a couple of birthday cards to post. But nothing planed other than Brook walking.......
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Morning each and all to follow. Sue you have sent your mist to me here in Lancing. Hopefully it will clear soon. Not cold though. Only two weeks now till away to Inverness. Hope everyone is having a good day. Love the pick of Teasle Sue. But it should be you sitting down for a rest not Barry? Griff hope you are ok today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Hi all
Sue, i was a good girl, got up early and took my tablets early as Steve was having a new boiler fitted, i offered to either take Molly out for her walk or sit with the workmen whilst he walked her...he said he would just leave them in the house alone!! i messaged him to let him know the offer still stood and at 10am he messaged me back...they aren't coming today but tomorrow now, thank goodness he is off with a broken bone in his foot else he would have had to lose 2 days...he has asked for a complaint form
Kazz, i am sure after the initial soreness you will feel a lot better with the tooth out
Brenda, oooooo not long is it?? hope you get some half decent weather
Going to have a bit of a mooch in a bit and see what i fancy for dinner....if anything Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Ended up at the vets with Kesh this morning.She has been a bit off colour the last few days, has eaten eventually but not enthusiasm there. Walking very slow as well, but OK when offlead. Poo's are fine etc. No vomiting. With her being in season i was thinking pyo, and this morning when she barely touched her breakfast I rang the vets and he saw me as an emergency. Checked everything, heart fine, temp fine, scanned her as well to ensure there was nothing going on he couldn't feel. Sooooo we still have absolutely no clue as to why she is being the way she is. But at least I know it isn't anything life threatening. Came back and got girls out, Kesh still dragging behind, but perked up offlead. No bones now, but they all had a frozen drumstick and Kesh ate that without a moments hesitation.
Barely slept last night and was out checking her every half hour before I went to bed and then kept waking up worrying.
Totally worn out, but relieved as well
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2017, 02:35 PM
Good afternoon all people and dogs.
Overcast here but no rain so far. Max had an early stroll at about 07:00. Our groomer had a cancellation so he got seen to a day early. Looks and smells the real deal.

We then walked round the big park - that's about an hour. Now he is relaxing. And I'm knackered! But, we'll go again after school is out and the kids have had time to no longer be in the building.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Awww TW, could it be hormonal, you know how us ladies can sometimes get a bit blue around that time.
been and got some food for my dinner, still not putting weight on despite eating tubes of pringles and deep pan pizzas Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Afternoon everyone. Walked Dillon popped out for breakfast then we went out to look round some marinas just because it was a nice sunny day for late September.
OOOh nearly forgot took a look round an area not far up the raod from us at this.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-69051608.html
Lovely little cul-de-sac. On our watch list. Reckon it will be snapped up though.

Sue hope you have a good day.
griff nice of you to offer to look after Mollie. Hope todays chemo went well.
Kazz sorry about the tooth.
June glad Kesh has nothing seriously wrong. Maybe like griff mentioned hormones just making her feel a bit blue.

Would be over the moon if the garage offered to buy the car back we don't want much just rid really.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2017, 03:53 PM
ooooooooooo very nice Lynn!!! hope it is still available when your time comes, i also hope that the car will get bought back or maybe they could sell it on for you?
I miss Molly so much and he knows whenever she needs me i will be there in a shot, i was crying my eyes out on sunday night when i was nattering on the phone to him, it took me months to stop picking up 3 toys when i was buying for my 2
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-09-2017, 04:01 PM
I think you are picking at the scab again Griff, please stop, don't make a doormat of yourself,please. Will only lead more tears, its starting already.
Kesh has never ever behaved like this before, very heavy season as well, which made me even more scared actually. She seems to have bucked up a bit this afternoon. Its just the very very slow walking that worried me as well, like she is in pain, but vet couldn't find any evidence. If I am at all worried I am to take her back, but at the moment we're stumped.
Lovely garden at the back of the house Lynn, and plenty of space at the front.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >