View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Awww im so happy for you, that lovely Lady is back home and can relax in comfort xx
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Hey everyone lady slepted pretty good last night she only got up 5 times to go outside .
She is going back down to vets in 15 min to go for her cushings test ,she is so stressed out at the moment
she hasnt eaten yet but is drinking way too much ,
i will keep you all updated on how she doing .
Duke my mums dog has started with sickness,but hopefully he can just fight it off
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Just dropped lady off at the vets ,aww poor thing didnt want to go ,she wraped her legs around my arms when the nurse came to take her
she was shivering so much .
AW it broke my heart
Just needed someone to talk to, Thanks guys
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Little lady is back home again now ,she looks sore though now ,she has a shaved area on her neck and both front arms AWWW, she has been chewing her front legs aswell.
She still wont eat but is drinking way too much and weeing way too much ,Vet says we should get the results in the next 24/48 hours .She is sleeping like a baby at the moment .
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Oh poor lady and poor you..this seems to have been going on for so long now you must be at your wits end. I really hope these tests get to the bottom of it all and the right medication can control her problems.It 's heartbreaking to see them going through this ..keep your chin up. she is fortunate to have such a loving caring mum...
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2011, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by brophy View Post
Oh poor lady and poor you..this seems to have been going on for so long now you must be at your wits end. I really hope these tests get to the bottom of it all and the right medication can control her problems.It 's heartbreaking to see them going through this ..keep your chin up. she is fortunate to have such a loving caring mum...
Thankyou so much , all i want at the moment is for her to start coming round ,its so heartbreaking to see her unwell like this .
If these tests come back normal then its more tests and vet says they not cheap either ,so i just hope they find out whats wrong soon ,for poor little lady
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2011, 02:12 PM
So pleased to hear that Lady is back home with you and at least better than she was. I hope you get the right results quickly so you can get on with life together. She's a strong girl and you're a great doggy mum!

Ali x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 04:56 PM
I'll 2nd that, you are a fantastic mum, all those nights you've stayed up tending to her, you must be cream crackered! Let's hope the sleep will heal the rest of her now, she's been through the mill hasn't she, no wonder she just wants to sleep. I'm sure she'll bounce back soon when she starts eating again. I do hope you don't have to go through any more expensive tests, good luck with all that and let us know how she's doing. Is Tanya ok now?
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2011, 05:01 PM
hey guys just need a bit of advice ,probably me just been a bit overly worried but lady been through a lot .
Her legs where she had the blood test are getting incresinly red and sore and her neck is starting to get a bit sore aswell ,
Sorry guys but this has never happened when my other dogs have had blood tests .here some pics

spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'll 2nd that, you are a fantastic mum, all those nights you've stayed up tending to her, you must be cream crackered! Let's hope the sleep will heal the rest of her now, she's been through the mill hasn't she, no wonder she just wants to sleep. I'm sure she'll bounce back soon when she starts eating again. I do hope you don't have to go through any more expensive tests, good luck with all that and let us know how she's doing. Is Tanya ok now?
Thankyou so much guys
Tanya is doing much better still waiting for her bowel results to come back but she is nearly 100% normal now ,appart from one thing , earlier on she did a wee in the room ,she has never done this before ever ,so a bit confused over that at the moment
Page 14 of 29 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »