View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-09-2007, 06:23 PM
kicks this is worse, waiting just keep in your head, what you want.
The clearer you are the faster your'll say or sort what needs to be done.
Just imagine we are behind you.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Hope it's going well Hazel. We are all thinking of you sweetie xoxox
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 08:25 PM
hi guys!

well its good news on the most part!!!

basically im keeping the house and paying her off for her half of the furniture (apart from a few bits which i'll need to replace), she's moved in with someone else so doesnt really need stuff.

it's a big phew and deep breath here let me tell you. im off tomorrow now as due to psych appointment managed to swap shift for sunday instead, so am going to get up early and give the dogs a really good run, then change the whole of the house round so it feels different if you get my meaning. replace those few bits and bobs, pay the bills, then be skint but happy for the rest of the month and try and get on some level ground. thankyou all soooooooooooooooo much for helping me out - couldnt of done it without you all. its not over yet but it fdeels like we're past the peak!

H xxx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
hi guys!

well its good news on the most part!!!

basically im keeping the house and paying her off for her half of the furniture (apart from a few bits which i'll need to replace), she's moved in with someone else so doesnt really need stuff.

it's a big phew and deep breath here let me tell you. im off tomorrow now as due to psych appointment managed to swap shift for sunday instead, so am going to get up early and give the dogs a really good run, then change the whole of the house round so it feels different if you get my meaning. replace those few bits and bobs, pay the bills, then be skint but happy for the rest of the month and try and get on some level ground. thankyou all soooooooooooooooo much for helping me out - couldnt of done it without you all. its not over yet but it fdeels like we're past the peak!

H xxx

WOO HOO!! Great news! We knew you could do it!

Wonder if she felt the Dogsey presence with you (like "the force" in Star Wars)?

Changing the house round is a good idea, then it'll have a totally different feel to it and won't remind you so much of everything.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Oh I am so pleased you are ok and have got the house, heres to a new start, Good Luck.:smt038 :smt038 :smt038
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Sounds like a good result
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-09-2007, 08:33 PM
So lets get this striaght she is seeing some one else, and tried to make out "your the problem" etc as a way to finish it and shift the blame on to you.
Sorry but she messed around, behind your back, not can't take the crap she created.
Glad your keeping the house, and feel loads better, now if it was me she would get £1 a week.
We are always around, you don't need her, i pity her new partner.
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 08:35 PM
excellent news! Make sure you get the locks changed though, dont rely on keys being returned.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Yep........ 1st thing you buy.....New locks!
Iso the dogsey force ......love it.
Really glad she is in the past, heres to new and better things Hazel.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Excellent! That's great news and you will be a lot happier knowing where you are and what you need to do. Great!
Page 14 of 16 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 >