Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 07:33 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 19th June.

Good morning everyone, Had a bit of a lay in this morning now Amber is crossing her legs so I had better get my skates on. Hope you are all well and in fine fettle both you and your four legged friends.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Morning Moyra, hope you have a good walk.
Been awake since 3.50 and up at 6, Kota refused to eat yesterday as I wouldn't put meat in with her biscuits as she has been leaving her biccies...result, upset tummy..daft dog!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.
Muggy day here today.

Moyra hope you and Amber enjoyed your walk.
griff sorry you had an unsettled night. Cheese sandwich just not the same after thinking you would be eating out.

Well all ready for marketing guys and photographer with 1/2 hour to spare. Also managed a phone call to brother and friend in Essex.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff, Lynn and all who follow

Good for you Moyra having a lie in. Hope you had a good walk with Amber

Hope Kota is now better Griff.

Hope all went well with photographer and agent Lynn and look forward to seeing it when you go on line. Hope you soon have a lot of viewings and a quick offer.

Dull here this morning. Teazle walked and been to the library but that is all. Have a stinking cold and dont feel like doing anything.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Oh no Sue.. hope you feel better soon xx
Lynn, hope the piccies go well (I am sure they will)
Got Kota to eat her brekkie by adding a miniscule amount of schmacko to it..she is an eejit
Steve's windscreen has cracked on the car.. trying to get him to find out if it's covered on his insurance... nightmare, obviously his priorities are right..playing WOW and cleaning the house!! Will be interesting to see how he is going to pay for this!! I offered to help him repair it... would buy him some time but he hasn't said yes or no
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2018, 11:06 AM
Hope you feel better soon Sue.
Hoping Steve's windscreen is covered under insurance griff.

Rung estate agents just to check marketing people were on their way I thought 12. Guess what it was 12.30 so them and photographer all turning up at once.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Oooppps Lynn, ah well...deal with them all in one go!
He reckons it's not covered but I said if he's fully comp it should be...he should only need to pay the excess, if he can find his policy I will go and read it for him..no answer on the phone so I guess he is too busy gaming.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Well with pushing we have established a repair is free but a replacement will be £100 better than nothing!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2018, 01:49 PM
Good afternoon all. We've been off-line for 24 hours - no 'phone either. Sky have finally found the electrical tape and stuck the two pieces of broken cable back together again . Could have been worse, last time it took 4 days to fix it.

Lynn, I keep my patience with him because basically, I have to. Since the nasty head injury he had, logic went out the window. He has relented today and come to town with us. New mattress bought and should be here in a week. A very expensive one, but, with any luck this one will do him for a while. He always has a sulk before giving in when I put my foot down with him.

Also, good luck with the agents, I'm sure it'll go well and you will sell pretty quickly. Houses seem to be moving here so hopefully it will be the same for you.

Griff, we are fully comp, but not covered on the windscreen. More and more insurance agents seem to dropping the service

Another nice morning here and again it's gone dull since we got back.

I bought a couple of pairs of summer sandals this morning. I have to be careful what I buy because my foot has a tendency to play up unless the soles are soft. These have memory foam inserts so should be ok (I hope)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Glad you got the mattress sorted Chris eventually hopefully now you will have a bit of peace. I imagine there is no other way to deal with the situation given the circumstances.
Also hope the sandals work out for you.
griff £100 is bad enough but better than the full cost I would imagine.

Well marketing guys gone photographer here longer due to doing floor plans also which I had forgotten about.
Marketing guys were impressed and said what a lovely home and couldn't believe all the issues we have had over the last few years.
Thinking I will do what big bro suggested earlier give the agents certain days to allow people in for viewing so we get a break a couple of days a week.
So now just wait for photos to come through and the write up which is already done approve them and then go on the market officially. Not sure if it will be end of the week or early next week.
Can't quite believe it's happening.

Dillon was a star on collar and lead to meet and greet then eventually lead off. Would never of believed he would of been so good couple of years ago.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >