Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 06:40 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 20th May

Good Morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Must get Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Not so warm today so far anyway.

Sounds like everyone enjoyed the sun yesterday and some the wedding we didn't watch we sat in the garden enjoying the sun and warmth.

griff sounds like Steve wants the relationship a bit one sided. He sounds like he is struggling again and sometimes you have to step away.
Chris hope your son is feeling better now and you and OH are feeling better today.
Harvey hope Casey is still doing well.

Lovely picture Beseoker.
May I point out nothing in this section is gossip. It is a general all round section for all kinds of chat not just dog related.
You are right that Dogsey is mainly a dog forum but there are off topic sections such as this one.
I think a lot of us here who have known each other through Dogsey for many years just find this section easy to chat to one another while saying good morning.
We are not then taking over other sections specifically designed for dog chat, health, training, feeding etc.,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Morning all

Late start today. No specific plans a tentative idea of cleanig inside of the car but not 100% yet, have to be in the right mood.

My Sciatica is playing me up somewhat think I have done a little too much sweeping. Oddly I appear to be able to lift etc but sweeping/mopping motions seem to niggle it. Will apply the heat pad and hope I do not cook myself.LOL
So what are evryones plans for the day?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kazz, Lynn and all who follow

Take it easy today Kazz and hope the heat pad works

Enjoy your day Lynn whatever you have planned

I watched some of the royal wedding. Today it is overcast and breezy. Teazle had early walk and is now snoring in her bed Nothing planned so think other than cooking this morning I am going to be lazy

`Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 10:45 AM
Morning all... just lol, I left the cat sleep in one of the crates in my room last night, this meant the dogs sharing my bed, they were actually quite good but I didn't sleep well as I was listening out for them going walkabout!!
My plans for the day...nothing!!! Going to sit in the garden with my book I think and enjoy the beautiful day
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I think a lot of us here who have known each other through Dogsey for many years just find this section easy to chat to one another while saying good morning.

You are right Lynn, I expect you remember when it was just a 'Good Morning' type thread but I think I prefer it the way it is now.

Hope you continue to enjoy your weekend. I didn't watch the wedding either. It's not that I'm anti royalist, I actually do believe in the Royal family and what they bring to the country, but I can't abide when the media 'take charge' and turn things into a version of some Hollywood soap opra

If I was Prince Harry I would have booked a flight to some where in the Solonman Islands and married there
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Kazz hope the aches and pain have eased funny how doing different tings causes pain in all sorts of areas we forgot existed.
Enjoy the cooking and doing nothing griff.
Harvey i like the royal family to but like you it gets taken over and not always for the good.

Have been finishing off the weeding and Gorden is now doing some hedge tidying. Mark is popping round after work to pick up the mower and have a cuppa.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Afternoon all have been very lazy today. Just reading and walking Tyto and have now eaten a very yummy honey greek yogurt. If any of you eat yogurts how do you get round the edges with a spoon? I have just used my finger to get the rest out. So having washed said sticky finger am now on here before Tipping Point comes on with the contestants being the Chase gurus. Thought I was going to have problems with Tyto last evening as he was lame on a front leg first, so I massaged it for him and that did the trick, only for him to have a back leg go lame, so massaged that and today he is in fine fettle again. Phew worry over for the time being. Have a good rest of day/evening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Brenda, hope Tyto doesn't get anymore limps...is that part of his condition??
Lynn, I have enjoyed doing nothing, started a book yesterday... finished it today, ran out of books now...I do like a real book, have ebooks but nothing like the real thing
Just sat in the garden with a pint enjoying the last bit of sunshine
Got a surprise earlier...Steve called, I have pointed out I am fine and he doesn't have to call...I am not fussed, If he wants to call he can
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Dogsey but not a lot about dogs. Seems more like a gossip column with about a dozen members.
Am I missing something?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >