Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2018, 06:23 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 15th May.

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Just about to take Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all save and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2018, 08:05 AM
Good morning back shortly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2018, 08:55 AM
Morning... shattered, women by crashing and banging next door at 1.20am...looked out the window to see the house owners car there so didn't worry, then at about 7.15 the bloody builders started banging, seriously pee'd off with it all now, this has been going on since September.
Sorry for the rant, just number one on a growing list of things that are bugging me...I reckon I will lose it soon lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2018, 09:09 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kazz, Griff and all who follow.

Deep breath Griff. Try having a word with the neighbour to see how long this will be going on for not good for you to be so stressed. Hope Dex's blood results are good.

Lovely photos of the gorgeous Dillon Lynn.

New butterfly netting came yesterday and has no replaced the abortion I made. Have put in the final sprout plants and netted those too so veg plot is now full and hoing for a good harvest from everything.

Lovely morning here and getting quite warm. Off to the hairdresser soon.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2018, 12:26 PM
Ah Griff know exactly how you feel. Have taken car down for the repairs and will pick it up at 4.30 Just hope they stick to how much they said. Warm here but Tyto doing ok. Hope eevryone else's dogs are and humans. Griff try putting earphones on your ears and darken a room.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2018, 01:10 PM
He isn't the approachable sort... didn't even tell us the work was starting!! Let alone the fact they treat our property like theirs. They have left paint all over the front of my house, ruined my plants and lawn but as long as they think their house looks o.k (it doesn't lol) everyone has said what a mess they have made of the house
Brenda, garages are pretty good...I always quoted a price and stuck to it unless bits broke as they were being removed or I found more damage, I always got authority prior to carrying out work as there is nothing worse than you being quoted a price and then the bill being a lot more
Spoken to Conor my vet...Dex's blood results are pretty good... except his creatinine, we are going to do a urine test to check for protein but overall he is happy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Afternoon Moyra and all who followed and those still to follow.

Lovely warm day here not long back from looking round marina's and boats with Beth she is thinking of buying a small boat then we had lunch at costa.

griff didn't think banging and the such like was allowed to start before 8am and had to stop by 10pm. Maybe a call to environmental health ?
Glad Dex's test seem good.
brenda hope the car quote doesn't increase we always ask for a call first if things change.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-05-2018, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon Moyra and all who followed and those still to follow.

Lovely warm day here not long back from looking round marina's and boats with Beth she is thinking of buying a small boat then we had lunch at costa.

griff didn't think banging and the such like was allowed to start before 8am and had to stop by 10pm. Maybe a call to environmental health ?
Glad Dex's test seem good.
brenda hope the car quote doesn't increase we always ask for a call first if things change.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.

Bit different when Sue and I got married. The banging and screwing didn't start until after 10pm. No need for the environmental health to help either.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2018, 02:02 PM
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Naughty naughty.lol!! The bill for the car was ok until the vat was put on top. Ah well it is back and now I wait for something else to go wrong. bg!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >