View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Due to copywite infringement issues I have removed all my photos and videos from all relevant forums. therefore I shall not be posting any more of my photos or videos. Sorry.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-08-2017, 06:44 PM
Mine went AWOL anyway.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
this guy is in there every night from about 7.30pm to close and saturday and sunday dinners also..i go in about once a week for 2 pints Lol
Yes I see what you mean

I have to wonder about the mental health of someone who spends so much time in the pub. Don't know what else to suggest except try not to blow your top, it won't do your BP any good
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Due to copywrite infringement issues I have removed all my photos and videos from all relevant forums. therefore I shall not be posting any more of my photos or videos. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Mine went AWOL anyway.
Don't know how to remove photos, and not sure what 'copywrite' you are refering to. I assume you mean people have been copy and pasting your photos in other forums and even maybe in the media (and earning money for such)

Not nice, very hard to stop.

Besoeker - to post on here I use Tinypic, haven't a clue if they keep the images forever but I think the storage (host) you are using deletes them after a certain time but as with all these internet sites the information is hidden away while the owners make millions - crazy world.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I am closing down my e-mail account as I am tired of everything going on. I am getting
older and no longer need all the grief we are getting.
Hi Moyra, please don't leave us completely. As others have said you don't have to open the daily thread every day, take a break and just pop in from time to time.

You might not think it but you will be missed
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2017, 08:59 PM
'evening everyone

Lara was back at the vets today. She finished her course of antibiotics last week and our vet thought we should do another X-Ray. We were apprehensive in case it showed no improvement in the left lung meaning possible cancerous tumour or other horrible stuff.

Well GOOD NEWS is that the left lung is almost clear, there is still some areas that our vet is concerned about but she did say it looks like it was an infection. Cause not known, she has known a tiny grass seed to get into the lungs and to irritate things to the point of infection.

So Lara will start a second course of anti-biotics and hopefully that will be the last. As most of you will know A/B's can't be used indefinately.

Just thought some of you would want to know.

Hope you enjoy this evening, I'll see you all tomorrow
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2017, 08:13 AM
I have no wish to comment further about copyrite infringement
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2