Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2016, 06:44 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 21st August

Good Morning everyone,

Glad the new Dillonmobile is running ok, sorry he is having more trouble with his paw. Hope it gets better soon.

Brenda, hope you have a better day, sorry to hear about your daughter in the States.

Doesn't look too bad out there this morning maybe a decent day, fingers crossed.

Amber is ready for her walk. She has to run and catch the ball that is how she gets her exercise as I cannot walk any real distance at all.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Weather looking doubtful here and very breezy again.

brenda sorry to hear about noisy night and your daughter. Hope today is better for you.
If Newfies are anything like Bernese forget the fetch game. Very few Bernese play fetch. Not in their dna. Mark tried with Dillon in the week and said Dillon looked at him as if to say you threw it you fetch it. Then the second time he did chase down the garden as if to fetch and stopped sniffed and walked right on past. The majority of Bernese do this.

Not sure what's on today a row maybe now we have the house to ourselves. Gorden has done some majorly annoying upsetting things so far this holiday.
We will see or I may just say tight lipped till I get it over it.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
Ms. M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-08-2016, 07:03 AM
Hello guy's It's too hot in the morning here.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-08-2016, 07:44 AM
Morning everyone!

It's going to be another hot day here in deepest darkest Hungary!

Took the doglets to training yesterday and we all arrived back tired and hot, so a fairly laid back day planned for today. They have been for a walk though as my neighbour popped in about an hour ago and offered to walk them for me which was very kind of him.

If it's not too hot might potter in the garden and latter take the dogs for another walk along the cart track, but we'll have to see how things pan out.

Enjoy your day and stay safe!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2016, 07:50 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope Dillon's paw is better today Lynn. Also hope he likes his new wheels what a lucky boy he is

Enjoy your day whatever you decide to do Chlosmum

Sorry you had a noisy night Brenda and about your daughter too.

Dull here and it did rain whilst out with Teazle. Now dry - typical. We were going out today but OH is being stubborn saying not going if its raining and if my son and I go on our own a row will ensue about how he goes nowhere - can't win with him at the moment and I am getting very fed up never mind others have worse problems.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Good morning Moyra LynnMrs M Chlosmum Sue

Hope you have a dry walk with Amber Moyra not looking too promising here got out early with the muppets who only got short walks in between the showers yesterday
Mrs M& Chlosmum send us some warm weather PLEASE
Lynn Sue your not alone think it's an annoying hubby day i'v one at the moment too I say black he's saying white grrrrr
Hope Griff & LG are ok not like them to be gone so long
Nippy hope you and Mr nippy are well I expect gearing up for your visitors
TW hope no destruction over night from yours truly
Mandy hopeing the trip to York was relaxing and enjoyable
Losos how's Lara's eye
Sorry if i'v missed anyone
Have a great day whatever your all up to
Should really go and do something productive think the get up and go's gone
Take care stay safe xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Morning all who have followed.
Dillon did a longer walk today so the previcox obviously working and the worrying round it was pain not allergy.
He is very stiff on that leg though. Looks like from the wrist area so he most likely has a fluid build up from the distal rotation and I think he possibly hurt himself when scuffing the other day.
Will let the vet know what I am doing tomorrow.
Norma must be a grumpy old man thing. He happily goes about his business totally unaware I think of the annoyance and upset he sometimes causes.
I feel we are becoming totally disconnected too over the last 3 years while he has had to work away. Certainly not feeling like a marriage anymore not from my point of view anyway.
Hope you manage to convince your OH you are right.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Ahh Lynn sounds like you need a big hug have a big furry one from the muppets
As for changing oh's mind no chance there'll be a lot of pigs in the sky before that happens
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2016, 09:40 AM
Forecast for today was dry, it was lashing down when I opened my curtains Hoping it has stopped and won't be coming back so girls can get out for a decent walk and get rid of their bounce. Some shreds of wood here and there this morning, but can't see where they are from, which is scary when you start thinking about what she is up to
Hoping Dillons foot comes right, Lynn. I too thought the injections had helped. None of mine did balls till Lona got into chasing them on the river as they were floating, then they all copied her. Mabs and Kesh have a very complex game they play, Mabs gets the ball, runs off and hides it in long grass or bushes and Keshi has to find it. Sometimes she gives up and you can almost hear Mabs tutting as she rushes back to pick it up, then it starts again
Brenda that's so sad that no one has any interest in finding out more and getting involved with regards to training. Very sorry to hear about your daughter and also hoping her dog gets better soon.
Norma, you'll be glad to get OH out of the house and away into the mountains by the sounds of it. Maybe he could take all the others and make a fortnight of it.
There is a lot to be said for having your own front door and keeping it locked
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Bit overcast here ... going up to my parents' old house today for a final goodbye and to put some flowers on mum and dads stone in the rose garden where their ashes are buried. Hopefully the new owners will allow us to visit from time to time to lay more flowers. It will be a real wrench to hand over to the new owners whenever that is ... it has been my true home since i was 14 f
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >