View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Aww lovely pictures Het, your cats are all very beautiful and I just love Stinky he's gorgeous (is he still hiding sprouts and things under the wardrobe ) hes a right little character isn't he. Your parrots are lovely too. I bet it takes you a while to look after all those animals doesn't it
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Stinky loves water. His favourite thing is if I put the shower attachment upside down in the bath and turn it on, he plays in the spray for ages, and he loves to swim in the paddling pool, especially when its hot, hes like a little otter

Perhaps you should rename him Het, he can't really be 'Stinky 'with all those baths and showers
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Fantastic collection Het..we used to have blue point siamese they were more like dogs than cats and followed us everywhere yowling

I like ferrets to..they are great fun to watch when they are playing
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Aww thanks everyone. yeah they keep me busy but they all get along so well and I couldn't be without any of them. The Siamese are special because of course the two youngest were born here, I saw Maxwell come into the world - he was the first kitten born and came out tail first!! Gizmo was last and much smaller than the rest, but Jazzy was such a good Mum and made sure they all grew up strong.
Yes Foxy, Stinky still pinches the veggies given half a chance. He has two hidey holes upstairs and everything he 'borrows' gets stashed there. The Siamese are his best mates and he spends hours playing hide and seek with them, then they all curl up in a heap for a snooze.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2005, 03:36 PM
wow het your pets are lovely
your cats are stunning
your ferret is gorg(we used to have 2)
love your african greys
i,m looking after 2 baby ones,they are 8 weeks old and sooo cute
their dad has gone on holiday for two weeks

lol@tom hint taken
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3