View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 08:21 AM

Morning Daily Dogsey Thread(Thursday New Years Day 2015)

Good Morning everyone, Hope your hangovers are not too bad. Happy New Year and may 2015 be good to you all.

Have a good day, stay save, keep warm and dry and above all well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 08:55 AM
Happy New Year Moyra and all who follow.
Hope you all had a good time last night. I was in bed by 9pm, long story!!! So no hangover here.
Lets hope we all have a good 2015.... no broken boilers, ill health, major problems or other hassels!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Nippy, I too went to bed early got up at 11.30 Turned the box on watched a bit of Queen and then decided I was better off in bed. Had a quick look on here and my Gardening Forum and there was nobody about so I took myself back to bed. I must admit I haven't seen any firework displays or anything. I heard big ben on the radio at midnight and a presenter bringing us news of the firework display and people enjoying themselves in London, also the neighbours were letting off their rockets etc. Amber wondered what was going on. I snuggled down the bed a bit further and thought...God, I am getting old!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
Morning Moyra and Nippy Happy New Year to you both and all to follow. I didn't stay up that late. Went to bed after watching dvd The Holiday at 10.30, read for a bit and then nodded only to be woken by fireworks. Fortunately this time Tyto wasn't to bothered after being frightened by some in the evening at 8pm. He seems to be getting worse as he gets older. Even ttouch didn't work. Have been out for first walk and it is quiet except for cars along our top road. Have sorted out lunch as Sara is coming up later after she has slept her hangover off as she went to friends for the evening. bfn take care each and those to follow on. Having just skip read what went on last night, I am sad that I missed it. But my fav drinkie poos is Strega. Yum. WakeY WAKEY ALL OF YOU WITH THOSE HANGY OVERS. OUT TO WALK YOUR DAWGIES.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Lol Brenda, happy new year to you and yours. I have just been watching the firework display in London on catch up. Certainly did the country proud. Want to see what Scotland did next. Have a good day. God bless. I have Steve still ill that is three days now. I think it is either a bug or IBS. He seems to suffer it a lot so think it is IBS. I used to suffer the same but now I am on my Lansaprazole and metoclopramide my hiatus hernia has been better and so has my IBS.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Morning all
We watched the fireworks and Queen, then my brother and sis in law went home, watched a bit of John Bishop after then went to bed about 2
Rosie's paw is a bit sore, she went chasing after something when Liam took her out yesterday. Caught her pad, so will see how that is later before I take her out. There was a few fireworks round here last night so feeling doubly sorry for herself ( milking it )
Right there will be 8 of us for dinner need to go peel spuds.
Wondering what time son and girlfriend will rise, still wasn't in when I went to bed
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Afternoon all and Happy and Healthy 2015 to all two- and four-legged folk.

I did not go to bed until after midnight our time but as it is not our New Year it was just another evening/night. I suppose I could have watched 2015 come in throughout the rest of the world on television but as I do not like fireworks [burning money and scaring animals] I did not bother.

Just missed the doctor this morning, having had full intention of going to see her about this UTI which is more cystitis than just a UTI, but it would not have helped as she would have given me a 'scrip which I cannot get filled.

What with no doctor now until late Monday afternoon, and no mail at all for the foreseeable future as Meri has packed mail delivery and it could be weeks before the PO find someone else, and with so many orders in transit which will be returned as undeliverable, it is a bit of a miserable start to 2015 for me.

However, today is Pereg's 6th birthday, although we are not sure if it really is. When I rescued her I was told she was about two months old but to me she was no more than 6 weeks, if that. The guy at the Shelter had no idea as the dam and litter were fostered until the pups were weaned and nobody really knows when she was born. Ram, when he came to give her her first puppy shots said maybe last week in December at the earliest, so I have given her the first of January as her birthday.

She has delighted me for nearly six years now - nearly broken my heart because of her epilepsy and now the suspected liver damage, but what would I do without her?

I hope that 2015 is a good year for her, for me, and for everyone else.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2015, 11:04 AM
Went to bed after watching the fireworks and the remaining bit of Queen and doing girlie brekkies for the morning. Everyone had a raw egg in its shell with their breakfast. Been raining overnight, but not at the moment, so going to see if I can get onto the river with them this morning. Having my cancelled Half Day tomorrow and meeting my friend for coffee and biccies at about 12.30, she is coming over here first to see the girls and take some piccies of them, one of HER friends has a Utonagan I helped rehome to her and she is distantly related to mine so she's asking for piccies of the rellies. Then we will get off out for a couple of hours and have some down time. Feel like going back to bed for a couple of hours to be honest as a late night, maybe this afternoon eh?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 11:38 AM
Morning all you layabouts. No not really, pleased you enjoyed yourselves. Got the beef in the oven on slow after watching The Beatles Hard Days night. Lovely, brought back some memories. Love the pics of the dogs hamster hunting.You ought to take an egg or two for them to go after floating on the water. ttfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Just been catching up with the news. How sad, the crush in Shanghai. 36 dead, mainly youngsters.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-30646918
Then nearer to home for me, a horrible fire in a block of flats in Plymouth that killed one. Always seems worse at this time of year.
Sorry to put a downer on things but it does make you appreciate all you have and give blessings for our good fortune.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »