Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Donny dog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-02-2009, 08:22 PM

Sorry to go on but more questions.

As some of you know, Ruby's having 'the removal men' in tomorrow and I'm so worried. You guys have already given us some fantastic help on this subject, but given that she's a spaniel, can you give us just one more piece of advice please?

She's such a giddy goat and loves to play and jump up and down like an idiot!! How, when she feels better, do we stop her jumping and wanting to play? I've heard that the vet may give her analgesia to kill the pain, so how will she know not to jump? Sorry to be a pain with all the questions.

An overly worried Ruby's mum.
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-02-2009, 10:09 PM
My friend's just had the same problem with her springer. I know she used the crate at times and went for lots of lead walks. She also did some clicker training to try and break the boredom. Though to be honest she found it a very challenging few weeks.
I know Breagh has lots of energy and I'm sure she bounced around a bit but she didn't do herself any harm, so I'm sure you'll get through it too. Good luck.