29-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by random
That's right near where I live
scary isn't it - the f*****g ******
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-03-2006, 06:46 PM
I just hope this cowardly b*****d gets his comeuppance one day.i'd love to see him walk around the corner one day,and a big Bully walk up to him and rip his throat out.Then the dog gets away with it by claiming the A***hole ran into his teeth.Now thats never gonna happen,but wouldn't it be justice eh?
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Totally agree with everyone what is happening just lately there are so many dogs being abused it makes you wonder I feel so bloody sad that my heart goes out to all those dogs that have lost a life through a cowardly B.....D
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2006, 07:45 PM
The fact is, they're so thick, sick and weak in the head that the only thing they can bully or torment is a poor defenceless animal, and I suppose that makes them feel BIG. You never hear of a woman committing such crimes do you. Same as a rapist who committs crimes against poor defenceless women coz he's too weak to be a proper man! Maybe those Romans had the right idea, I would love to put people like this in an arena and let them try and torment a few hungry lions!! Retribution!!
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54
The fact is, they're so thick, sick and weak in the head that the only thing they can bully or torment is a poor defenceless animal, and I suppose that makes them feel BIG. You never hear of a woman committing such crimes do you. Same as a rapist who committs crimes against poor defenceless women coz he's too weak to be a proper man! Maybe those Romans had the right idea, I would love to put people like this in an arena and let them try and torment a few hungry lions!! Retribution!!
Women do commit some equally sick crimes, cases involving men are more comon but the view that women dont do things like this helps them to get away with such crimes more easily! Gender has nothing to do with it just how sick the persons mind is!!!!
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 02:53 PM
This bloke is either a junkie or a sadist or even possibly both and whos going to enforce this life ban , what did shakespere say the laws an ass , i'd say rather more than that ,it makes me sick to think of that poor dog suffering ,the more so as we all know how loyal dogs are no doubt that even thro his pain that dog died with love in his eyes for this lunatic,sorry to rant , but it makes me soooo mad grrrr
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3