View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 03:33 PM

More puppies dumped - in a recyling bin!

Can't believe it, more puppies have been found dumped in a recyling bin near the town centre of Oldham. Shoppers heard the seven tiny puppies crying in the black bin and rushed them to the RSPCA where they were checked by the vets. They are only 6 weeks old and not even old enough to be away from their mum If they hadn't have been found then they could have been emptied into the recyling trucks and buried under bottles and cans. They don't know how long the puppies had been there and if they hadn't been found yesterday the RSPCA said it was unlikely they would have all lasted the night. I am ashamed to live in this town with scumbags like that about - hope they get what they deserve one day when they are least expecting it

Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Some people make me so angry, and sad.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 03:44 PM
awww jeez what is it this month with all the pups
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 03:51 PM
i feel so sad and so pi**ed off
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2006, 03:58 PM
This is why I don't go into Oldham...Full of wasters and A***holes. Want the bloody town nuked....

Makes me sick. really does.

Well, nice to see Oldham RSPCA doing something for once..
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Honesty
This is why I don't go into Oldham...Full of wasters and A***holes. Want the bloody town nuked....

Makes me sick. really does.

Well, nice to see Oldham RSPCA doing something for once..

Yes I hate it too - prefer to shop in Ashton than Oldham

Yes I am quite shocked at the RSPCA taking all those puppies in to be honest but then again they did make the front page of the Chronicle didn't they?
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Amazing suddenly that they have room and that they are caring for these puppies ...

I go into Machester to shop, if I cannot find stuff in the village. Or just buy online...
Katie was born in Ashton, and on a tuesday the Market was full...of people who look like the Zombies on Shawn of the Dead..PMSL...
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Honesty
Amazing suddenly that they have room and that they are caring for these puppies ...

I go into Machester to shop, if I cannot find stuff in the village. Or just buy online...
Katie was born in Ashton, and on a tuesday the Market was full...of people who look like the Zombies on Shawn of the Dead..PMSL...

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 Its okay I wasn't there then