Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2016, 06:17 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 23rd September

Good morning all. Hope you are all well. LG what have you been up to, should know better at your age. Good luck with your hospital appointments.

Well wonder if the fitter will turn up today bet it will be lunch time if he does.

Steve was late in from work so didn't have time to help me get my car across to our driveway. Hope he will this morning before he goes to work.

Have a good day everyone, take care keep safe and well, God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2016, 07:09 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Do hope the kitchen fitter turns up at a reasonable time and kitchen is finished today as hoped.
LG hope the hospital appointments go well and hope the arm heals soon sounds nasty.
Hoping everyone else and all four legged friends are well to.

First boiler service being done today guy already here. He did come Tuesday but I didn't realise you had to turn the boiler off unlike gas boilers they do not cool down and stay hot. So he came today instead. He is amazed at how clean it is inside said if he hadn't known it was hot Tuesday he would question that it had ever been turned on.
Must say it is very efficient on oil.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-09-2016, 07:51 AM
I saw my local vicar yesterday, so I asked him if he saved fallen women?
When he said yes I asked if he could save one for me.

Lynn
So oils well then!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Sometimes, I could kill my son. we managed to push the car to outside our flat but he pushed in at an angle making it difficult for anyone to get round it. I managed to charge the battery but he has jammed the hand brake on so hard I cannot budge it. I have had to phone my local garage to see if they can come out and release it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2016, 08:36 AM
That was a bit of luck he was road testing another vehicle and drove round and released it straight away...no charge.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope the fitter has turned up or turns up Moyra and the kitchen is finished today. Hope the garage oblige and come and release the brake for you.

Well done on the boiler service Lynn and now you can look forward to a warm winter.

Oh Gordon only you could get in the way of a tree falling. Do hope the arm heals well and also god luck at the hospital appointments today.

Do hope Zen has behaved overnight June and that Lona is now back to her old self.

Lovely day here today very warm and sunny. Teazle walked, housework done and bread nearly cooked. No off into the garden to try to do a bit more.

Hope Norma and Nippy are well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Oh dear Barry. Yes oils well thank you. Moyra honestly you really are having no luck with awkward sons and kitchen fitters which one are you going to wallop first ?
Morning Sue nice here too just about to put some washing out.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2016, 09:07 AM
Well seeing as the garage kindly obliged within minutes I will excuse Steve on this one as I want him to get on with some tiling tonight. It fitter turns up with the floor covering and fits the handles to all the cupboards, that will only leave him to paint around. With a bit of luck Steve may finish the tiling tonight if he doesn't decide to go to darts again.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Moring all on holiday this week decided while back a bit better well a lot really to do something more- less time consuming and back breaking with weeding in front garden. Also a rejig with the plants, some not being happy in front but will be in back garden and vice versa also some need dividing. Few neighbours have asked so will be dropping them on the front door steps in buckets.
Also a little bit of general maintenance to the front, ande move the two
big pots to the back garden while I can. Have planted my large cordyline from the big pot into a the front garden and the other into the back. The one in the front is as tall as I am 5ft3" looks really nice so pleased hope he will survive they seem to be hardy enough his mate in the back has done well, since being relocated.
Hope everyone has a good day and best of luck with everythihey have going on.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Afternoon all
Sorry i wasn't about last night Brenda..i went to the pub Lol
Tumbleweed...you sir get worse!!!
LG, sorry to hear your adventures in bondage went horribly wrong an resulted in you needing medial assistance Lol...nah seriously, do be a bit more careful and i think a chair, cup of tea and helpful suggestions to your staff is the way to go Lol. I also hope that the kidney checks go well today..keep us informed
Moyra, hope the end is nearly in sight with regards the kitchen
Lynn, i am sure the boiler will pass no bother and fancy having a clean boiler Lol
Kazz, fancy a go in my garden?? i just can't be faffed
Sue, the same offer apply to you as to Kazz...more than welcome to have a go in my garden Lol
Consultant was running really late yesterday, didn't get out until 5.45, had a good old chat with him, had a bit of a telling off but overall things are going o.k, i did ask as i was leaving if i would ever be treatment free....his face said it all, he said let him get me stable and then he will see....after 4 years it isn't going to happen so i won't ask him again
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >