Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 07:10 PM

The honeymoon period is over

I've started a diary on Tess as she is so so different than the others were.

Being taller and built like a tank, she uses her body like the army use thier reinforecements everything is bowled over as she pushes her way through,cats are flattened in the wake of ''Tess'' as she speeds off up the garden, the cockerals are refusing to stay on the ground in fear of being trampled on...the top of thier cage or the tree being the safest option.
If Bruce thought taking a chew off her was easy when she first came, he is finding to his peril that it is no longer, as she runs at him and nips his legs like a demented conger eel.
Reah finds the ignoring aspect abit difficult now as Tess gets on the sofa and pushes and pushes like mad almost tipping Reah off
The work surfaces are now an easy reach thing and she can be often found running round with something in her gob off there.
My flower arrangements have now gone up in the world as she took to arranging them in typical ''Tess'' style and our candles are now ontop of the fire surround rather than being around the fire, as she gets hold of the wick and shakes the living daylights out of them
All magazines on the lower part of the coffee table make a great slide as she tumbles over the top and out the other side.......so thats something else to be moved.
Zoomies are a absolute favourite past-time as she screams around the house, with a sudden stop as she crashes into our legs.
The word NO means YES and dare we say NO she gets all excited and slides around the kitchen floor like a mental case.
Hide chews are for throwing up in the air and so are all the toys which I have to say land with a real whack bearing in mind the force that they are thrown

Other than that not much to report

Bedtime is good though at least she sleeps all night
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 07:16 PM
But for all that, you wouldnt change her for the world! She sounds so much fun, a real little diamond!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 07:20 PM
She sounds like a really nice, normal pup......
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
But for all that, you wouldnt change her for the world! She sounds so much fun, a real little diamond!
Well she's having fun
Originally Posted by Moli View Post
She sounds like a really nice, normal pup......
Normal yes....just had the pressie of poo from outside retrieved souly by her alone
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 07:54 PM

Don't you just love puppies
she sounds like her size 10's are well and truly under the table and everywhere else.

awwwww I so miss the puppy stages of a dogs life

can't believe I just said that
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Oh Steph, how wonderful that she's enjoying life so much with you and your gang - just lovely!

x0x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post

Don't you just love puppies
she sounds like her size 10's are well and truly under the table and everywhere else.

awwwww I so miss the puppy stages of a dogs life

can't believe I just said that
Neither can I hun and size tens are spot on
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh Steph, how wonderful that she's enjoying life so much with you and your gang - just lovely!

x0x
if you could see the faces of the ''gang'' I am not sure they share Tess's enthusiasm
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Maybe she needs a run with Dizzy then, she may share her enthusiasm!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:29 PM
oh Steph, that is one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time. 'Demented conger eel

Bless her I hope you keep her diary on Dogsey, it will certainly make me smile
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Yep, that sounds like one happy pup to me!! *smile's smugly as Lily is out of the manic puppy stage*

Aww, seriously though, those days go far too quickly and then they're all grown up and sensible! Oh wait, Tess is a collie isn't she!!! *looks at Dylan aged approx 13/14 who is still looney tunes*
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »