View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Very tempted June, very tempted! The babies are beautiful and all like Horatio.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 04:23 PM
They are simply gorgoeous all of them there is something about puppies.....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Well, I stepped in a hole there, and there are lots of them, took a tumble, and cracked a rib or two. My dear wife forbids me to go there - but I do anyway...................
I assume your wife doesn't read this forum

Could happen to anyone, I broke a leg while walking the dogs, not their fault in any way, I was wearing a crap pair of cheap trainers and slipped on some wet grass, dogs were sitting, well behaved, and not tugging on leads or whatever.

I have vowed to always wear good quality footwear when out with the dogs from that day since.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2016, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
They are simply gorgoeous all of them there is something about puppies.....
Well said Kazz
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2016, 04:40 PM
I broke my ribs when leaning over the half door to get the handle of the brush that had dropped. I had just mopped the kitchen floor and had puppies in the yard, and didn't want them running in and putting paw marks everywhere, so I settled for 2 broken ribs instead
Then again I have broken them when my horse leaned on me and squashed me against the wall, I have fallen down stairs, skidded on a wet kitchen floor and broken my ribs, I mean how many times still very glad none of my marriages or relationships lasted long enough for someone else to decide what was 'good' or 'safe' for me to do. Would have missed out on a lot, like breaking my back on a horse, knocking myself unconcious (again a horse - a different one) and having stitches in my head (very neat they were) or yet another horse rearing up and coming down on me and again hitting the wall with a full body slam.
Black eyes, frozen shoulder, broken wrist.......I am a walking edition of Casualty but a happy contented one
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Good day folks - not long back from Bonnie Scotland, where all was well albeit very busy.
Congrats to Mum on safe delivery of her daughters.
On reading the latest post from June - it seems that letting her loose near any kind of livestock or fella is completely counter productive. LOL ! Disaster waiting to happen despite the supposed contentment!
Scan for me tomorrow down in Manchester - suspect they'll be trying to find a heart!!! Doubt they'll have much success but I wish 'em luck.
Take care all - see you later, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2016, 08:41 PM
I'm sure that wallet that has replaced your heart beats 10 to the dozen as soon as extrication is threatened, LG
Glad the haggis didn't finish you off and hoping tomorrow goes well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Beautiful. I have news to, my daughter in america has put one of her Belgian's hopefully in pup, actually it was a stud dog not her. Scan due around Christmas so I will let you all know. Fingers crossed. Off to watch goodnight sweetheart. See you all in morning. Forgot to say new radiator being fitted Friday morn. Meanwhile leaking one has been turned off by my plumber. please spare a thought for my daughter travelling on trains tomorrow. Hope no one else has problems.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Beautiful. I have news to, my daughter in america has put one of her Belgian's hopefully in pup, actually it was a stud dog not her. Scan due around Christmas so I will let you all know. Fingers crossed. Off to watch goodnight sweetheart. See you all in morning. Forgot to say new radiator being fitted Friday morn. Meanwhile leaking one has been turned off by my plumber. please spare a thought for my daughter travelling on trains tomorrow. Hope no one else has problems.
I will spare more than one thought. and best of luck with the pups.....which of the Belgians does she have? And it bad luck with the radiator but a quick fix.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Hoping it doesn't get too cold with the rad turned off.
Trains are a nightmare aren't they
Can't wait to see your daughter's new pups I love them
Lynn, only just seen your post about Marks interview tomorrow, and will be thinking of him
I have thought about the Shark cleaner a few times, sounds like I did the right thing only thinking
Puppies have been weighed today,biggest girl is 620 g and smallest is 450 g, so when you think there were 9 of them its no wonder they took so long to make their way out, little porkers or what. Mum is doing well and having several small meals a day and is always ready and waiting for them, babies are feeding well, spoke to her on the phone today and you could her them chittering away in the background
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >