Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 11:01 AM
i,m VERY fed up this morning
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-06-2005, 11:02 AM
aww I hope you cheer up soon. I often have days like that. Where is our heatwave? that will cheer us all up
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 11:04 AM
it is really warm here today
but not even that can make me smile

think i need a holiday
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 11:09 AM
we should book a week somewhere relaxing........ I have decided to like the dogs now but as for the kids they are still up for sale
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

17-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Jake's post about the book Busters diaries has just reminded me to go to the library and get it it is one of the funniest books I've read, read it if you need cheering up
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes I don't blame you, we all know what these idiots want them for don't we Hope you find lovely homes for your two best boys soon
Same here, I had a lady ring on Monday, promised and pleaded with me not to sell the pup until I had heard from her on Wednesday, so I said I would hold her until Wednesday........no phone call, no e-mail nothing until Friday evening, by this time I had found a lovely home for the pup, the woman was stroppy as hell! I told her if she had rang to tell me then I would of held the pup for her, but as she didn't stick to the arrangement, pup now had a new home, I had e-mailed her 4 times Wednesday/Thursday and no response. So her loss is somebody elses gain......and if this is her attitude, then I think the second family were better suited anyway!

But back to the original question, yes I'm p***ed off too, it's overcast and very muggy, the pups are REALLY noisy, seems once I feed them they are recharged I think I need some retail therapy!!
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2005, 12:03 PM
I thought it was only me! I feel really ruff , it is overcast and muggy, but I still went out onto the sun lounger and had a bit rest from Blackie, he leaves me alone if we are outside.

I blame the weather myself.

Ian
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
I want to go on holiday on my owm...rehome the kids and hire a cleaner oh and the dogs are doing my head in today :

i feel just the same Inca
for the last week, if some 1 said to me that they could give the dogs and cats and kids a good loving home i would let them all go (got to get meself sorted out methinks)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Awwww Foxy, what's up chuck? Cassie and Georgie have sent you this big hug to cheer you up.

I've just got back from the dentist (again! but this timedidn't leave chicken out on worktop!) so I should be feeling really down with two dental visits in one week shouldn't I!

Anyway, go and take a look at my 2 jokes on the for Us Humans Forum and the Steve Wonder one and if you don't laugh after that, then I will just have to send you one of my long e-mails, together with a very long piece of rope!! lol!Only kidding Foxy, I don't like to hear you're down as you're such a chirpy person normally. I never seem to have any "down" days, although I often have days where I don't want to do anything (apart from be on here!) but that happens on most of my days anyway - is that the same thing then?! I will try and give you yet another rep point for feeling down (or was this your little plan all along!!??)x
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Not surprised you are annoyed, and I'm surprised she had the audacity to have a go at you about it - really frustrating, sounds like your boys would have been better off without her as a mother.

We had that happen to us, we were due to see a different breeder on a Saturday, she was really keen on us, so we rang to confirm and she said someone was bringing a sick dog to her and that she didn't want us over, then she said she would call us early afternoon to confirm we come and see her that day - we waited and waited and waited and waited, she didn't bother to call back, so we didn't bother to call her again...besides she didn't believe in hipscoring her dogs....and we couldn't help but wonder why one of her puppies were being returned to her sick....

Some people

Originally Posted by crazycockers
Same here, I had a lady ring on Monday, promised and pleaded with me not to sell the pup until I had heard from her on Wednesday, so I said I would hold her until Wednesday........no phone call, no e-mail nothing until Friday evening, by this time I had found a lovely home for the pup, the woman was stroppy as hell! I told her if she had rang to tell me then I would of held the pup for her, but as she didn't stick to the arrangement, pup now had a new home, I had e-mailed her 4 times Wednesday/Thursday and no response. So her loss is somebody elses gain......and if this is her attitude, then I think the second family were better suited anyway!

But back to the original question, yes I'm p***ed off too, it's overcast and very muggy, the pups are REALLY noisy, seems once I feed them they are recharged I think I need some retail therapy!!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >