Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2009, 07:01 PM

Dogs and Guest Houses

Has anyone ever stayed in a guest house with their dogs.

We have been in a few lately here and there and always take Kobe and Honey with us, the 3 times we have taken Honey she has immediately done a wee on either the bed or the floor, it happens every time even though we give her a good play beforehand, its so embarassing and now we take all the cleaning stuff with us as a precaution, one day we will get found out im sure of it.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Eek! I've stayed in hotels with mine when away at shows, but had no problems. The only issue I've had is dirty pawprints on the duvet cover, but these are Travelodge type places, not guest houses. I wouldn't let them on the bed in a guest house. Not sure what to suggest but I'm sure someone will be along soon!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2009, 07:15 AM
Yes, have taken mine to guest houses. First one only needed to be told go to her bed and she would; Missy has her crate which she prefers to sleep in anyway; so not on bed isn't an issue.

Maybe if it happens immediately, you could try popping them in their crate ( if they have them) straight away - so then they might be less likely to soil.