View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Lets leave any squabbling off this thread please Maybe continue your conversation via PM

The most important thing at the moment, are these 5 NI's. Let that be the focus of attention. Everyone has done a fantastic job and I think that's what matters the most. Not who said what and where it was said.

Thankyou
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by gaznweebeasties View Post
DOES IT MATTER, REALLY?

i think its universally accepted the rspca couldnt find their own behind with both hands so lets not spoil what has been a great effort by everybody by squabling

You are SO right

like you I am just relieved they are OK and are in the right hands now
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 02:38 PM
I am not arguing!..I am basically being called a liar! and I am not happy about that!

I am soo glad the dogs are safe.. which is the whole reason I crossposted to here... to try and make them so..
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
I am not arguing!..I am basically being called a liar! and I am not happy about that!

I am soo glad the dogs are safe.. which is the whole reason I crossposted to here... to try and make them so..
You did a great job drawing this to everyone's attention Louise :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 . I'm quite sure that there is nobody on here who thinks you are a liar. There's just been some communication confusion with all the info being passed around; certainly not your fault, it just seems it was difficult to get to the bottom of things, but they got there in the end.

Let's not let this thread degenerate anyway. It's been a really worthwhile thread and thanks to you all, these dogs now have homes. Hell, they have lives!

What a great use of this forum too.
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2007, 03:36 PM
so have all the ni's been rehomed already?or are they waiting to be picked up to be homed?im confused
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post

Lousie, if it wasn't for you crossposting this, it might not of been brought to light on here as quick, and for that, you should be proud of yourself, coz we're sure glad you did :smt058

I really hope that no-one is calling you a liar, that's the last thing you are, but lets not lose sight of why this thread was initially started
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by mforster85 View Post
so have all the ni's been rehomed already?or are they waiting to be picked up to be homed?im confused
Carmen is hoping to collect them before the weekend, I'm sure she'll be in touch in due course
takiya-mist
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Hi 2 have been rehomed the others should be going to foster homes tomorrow
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 07:22 PM
That's great news Carmen. I hope they have very happy lives in thier new homes
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 07:41 PM
thankyou to louise for posting about the dogs on here and to everyone else for your concerns and offering foster homes.the three remaing inuits will be picked up tomorrow morning and placed in foster homes.
Page 9 of 13 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »