Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2005, 08:50 PM

Jayne.........Jayne

Jayne, please can you tell me the tips you gave Pete on showing, you have an eager willing and extermly desperate person here

Karen
jayne
Dogsey Senior

11-01-2005, 08:46 PM
hi,karen...well the tips pete got were related to how cody was for him at the show so they wouldnt really be ov use to you.....but the tip before he showed was.....most importantly go in and enjoy....i think theese were the other ones...lol......suck on a mint...nerves from a person are sensed by the dog thru your breath..... do everything at half speed....becoz u are nervous you will be doing it all fast with out realizing so by doing it half speed you are really doing it normal speed...and dont think ppl are watching u they aint...its dog there interested in....wen the judge has gone over dog and u go to walk...if they misbehave or shake just stop turn round go back to begining and start walk again...you have paid say 20pound for them few mins...make most ov it...wen u r moving round the ring after u have been seen....try and leave a big gap (not too big lol)...so then if the person at the otherside ov u trys to squash u or u can hardly see your dog...well then u have the room in front ov u to move into......keep an eye on the judge...wen ur standing gossiping to person nxt to u and your dogs sitting or lying down the judge might just glance round ring....this dosnt mean tho to have pup stood all time your in there...dont stand them to early...they will be bored by time judges walks round to see them......if pup moves wen judge cums in front ov u...dont panic...take deep breath and calmly start again........ well i cant rem if there tips i gave pete...sum are.... but im sure they will all help you.....good luck jayne....ill watch n see how all goes...xx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2005, 10:19 PM
You are an angel Thanks now I will attempt to remember all you have said but mostly ENJOY yourself.

Thanks Karen
jayne
Dogsey Senior

11-01-2005, 10:25 PM
yep im an angel kazz but now n again my halo slips n chokes me lol....yes number 1 to remember is enjoy...win or loose u take the best dog home.xxx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Oh of that I am certain - no other fool would have her