Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2008, 06:06 PM

Who is this dog; and where is Ralph?

I'm very confused....i have this big springer spaniel sprawled out on the end of the bed, sleeping..actually snoring. And we've actually had a few weeks of this dog that people say is Ralph, sleeping lots. Not tearing around the house. Not being a maniac.
We've actually had this dog that does as he is asked instead of driving us all insane!
So; who is this dog and where is Ralph gone?
He is two in about two months, so maybe that could explain why suddenly he's acting more chilled..but still, he is a disappointment to the springer fraternity!
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Maybe he is just storing up energy whilst it's winter and when the weather warms up he will go nutty again
Glad he is answering you tho
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Don't know Luke, but I'm sure that's not Ralph lying on your bed there, coz I've never, ever met a chilled out springer. Has he had access to the drinks cabinet perhaps over Christmas??? Whoever he is, I'd definitely keep him though
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-01-2008, 07:07 PM
It sounds great. We are waiting for this to happen to Skye who is 19 months. Enjoy. If a springer can do it surely Skye can.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Generations of working gundogs; and champion showdogs. And in general, psyco springers. Then we have him; he is a disappointment too his ancestors
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 01:45 AM
awe nice to hear he is being mellow even if its from one extream to the next,,, sure when the better weather comes you will see a tad more of the old ralph, so long as its only a tad,,,eh?
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-01-2008, 01:50 AM
The springers I've had calmed down (lets say matured) all of a sudden. A sudden change.

Perhaps Ralph has reached his 'moment'...........3 years early LOL
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 06:52 AM
Bless him, Luke. I'm sure you won't mind a bit of peace....
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 07:54 AM
i recon aliens have swapped him.some where up in space is looney ralph driving them crazy, u do realise ralph could save the world.he would drive them so nuts that they will send him back and fly off swearing that all earhtlings are crazy and stay clear.
ok ill go n take my pills now LOL
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2008, 07:59 AM
Must admit the two Springers I know are always bombing around. One is older than Ralph and is calmer indoors now and the other is only coming up to a year and a nutcase all the time. Has his Family in stitches all day with all his antics.
Maybe he is just growing up or like others say he is waiting till the better weather then will spring it on you.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >