Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IamFruity
New Member!
Male 

16-01-2018, 01:51 AM

Doggy depression? :( HALP

So i hate to admit it but for the past few years me and my family haven't been the best to our lovable German Shepard. She didn't have regular walks, all her toys were gone, no more bones and lack of petting. this resulted from my mom got a job (finally) my brother went to college and im just a terrible person.... anyways my dog is a long haired German Shepard and im pretty sure she's not happy, all day she just lays around does nothing and looks all sad. my mom took her to the vet and they said she had no health problems, i suggested getting another dog but my mom said she didnt want another. so i try walking her but she hardly gets around the block i try to play with her but she was never really a toy person and i pet her as much as i can a day. my question is what can i do to help her and is there anything i can do so that when no one is home she isn't sad and can entertain herself for a few hours? PS i not sure how old she is but she is a older dog..... im a horrible owner ;p