Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 06:56 AM

Daily Threads, Wednesday, April 6

Hello everyone, keep getting later hoping someone else will take over doing the new thread, but I wait in vain.

LG, you have certainly come home with your old spirit so good to see you back on form. Sage smudging is very effective as are some of the homeopathic remedies too. I have a book somewhere on old fashioned herbal remedies etc.

Lynn, well done to Michael getting the job he wanted, shame he has to go to Paris to train but I am sure he will be ok. Hope the injection for Dillon goes ok. I am sure it will help.

June, I fully understand how you feel about your eldest. my eldest brother was the same with my mum but she let him get away with it. Also my daughter has done the same to me yet she is rolling in money now and could easily pay me back but no she would rather stay away and deprive me of my only grandchild.

Nippy Jen, hope Brian is back to health now his med has been changed. Mandy, glad the tramadol are working. Norma hope all is well with you and the dear Mr Fritz. Harvey, hope Casey is continuing to improve. Sue you did a brilliant job on little Teazle she looks super.

Griff, do you bruise easily when you have your blood test? My bruise is now about three inches by two inches. I do believe it is down to the vampire that does the test.

Have a good day everyone. Going to be a wet one apparently down here. Take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Good morning all.
Moyra, you know you love opening Dogsey each morning! Where would we be without you?!
A friend is coming today to take me out to lunch so that will be a lovely change.
Take care everyone xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 07:33 AM
Morning all
Moyra, i think it does depend on the vampire, sometimes i come out with a huge bruise, yesterday i was fine though, i think it tends to be when they pop the needle in and poke about
Ooooooo Nippy, a lady what lunches hey! have a terrific time
Hahahaha LG, thanks for the offer and you Mandy but there is no way on earth i would get married Lol, most little girls from a small age dream about wedding dresses and their big day...not me not ever, told everyone from very very young i would never get married, would have lived over the brush but can't even manage that now lol
i have knackered my back, had hardly any sleep...i only stood up too, got my tens machine on, can't take painkillers for ges yet a i have just had my gut protector and then chemo comes then i have to wait an hour before eating...just building up to turning the tens right the way up..gulp Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 08:08 AM
Morning All,
Myra you know you love opening Dogsey I bruise easily during blood tests too, depending who's done it, hope you have a good day
Ooh Nippy hope you enjoy your lunch out today
Griff hope you ok and the tens works, and you manage to catch up with a nap later
Brenda hope you managed to get back to sleep
I'm going to get tidied up this morning then hopefully catch up with a couple of programmes I've recorded before work
Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Good morning

We look forward to opening the thread Moyra, it wouldn't be the same

Hope you manage to get Amber out in the dry.

Griff hope your back improves as the day goes on.

Pleased your pain is now manageable Mandy and hopefully they will do the op you so desperately need.

Enjoy your lunch out Nippy I suppose poor Brian is on bread and water for his

I don't think Teazle would be much good to you Gordon as she is often mooching around the garden with a couple of pigeons pecking away nearby

It is now drizzling but I did manage to get Teazle out before it started. Nothing planned today as with the rain I can't clean windows

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Have a good time catching up with your TV Mandy
Tens not helping yet, not sure what's happened but it is a different pain to anything I have had before, another 40 minutes and I can have something to eat and painkillers
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

Dry here at the moment, watery sun trying to peep through when I was outside tidying up and sorting beds out, can't see it anymore though, maybe its given up and gone back to bed.
Have a lovely lunch, Nippy is it a carvery or are you being adventurous
Going to Mabs, Kesh and Zen onto the field to play for as long as I can today, back to wellies as its been raining for a few days and no point ruining my boots. I read somewhere that due to El Nino we are in for a 3 month heat wave, with the amount of rain we've had there'll be no drought warnings at least.
Sorry you've got a massive bruise,Moyra, it is down to the nurse, I think some of them are nervous and make a mess of it.
Griff, your poor back, just stood up and you've put yourself out of action. Hoping once you've got your meds taken and had a time lapse you can get some painkillers inside you. Maybe the tens machine will help.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-04-2016, 08:20 AM
Working hard today trying to find things not to do. Got a blood pressure test and the Dr's later on this morning and thats about it for the day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Father Christmas one year came down a chimney into a room to be confronted by a beautiful young lady in a negligee.

She asked" do you want to stop and have a drink?

Farther Christmas replied "Sorry but I don't have time to spare but thank you for the offer"

The young beautiful lady then slipped off the negligee and stood stark naked in front of him

"You sure you don't want to stay? " she asked

Father Christmas said " I had better stay as I can't get up the chimney now"
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2016, 08:23 AM
Have a quiet morning if you've got a BP test, Barry, once thats sorted you can get stressed again.
Heavy rain just hit here
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Poor you griff, but I want to know what you and my hubby have been up to he has a bad back too! Sorry to joke I hope you feel better soon xx
Hi Mandy
Hi Sue, don't spoil Brian he is just on water
TW we are being really adventurous today there is an old country house nearby with a restaurant so we are going to give it a try.
Good luck with your blood pressure test Tumble.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »