Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 06:06 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, April 2

Good Morning everyone,

Fun and games again last night then June with the girls playing musical beds.

Lynn, hope Dillon's leg is better this morning and Harvey, Casey's too.

Griff, have you rounded up your packet yet. Hope Dex goes on ok with that tooth.

Mandy, hope you are feeling better today.

Jenny, Norma and1cd et al, hope you are all ok today. Have a good day all, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 07:10 AM
Morning Moyra, hope you are well, I have woken up with a cracking headache Hopefully 2 paracetamol will soon clear it.
Managed to do a fair bit of gardening yesterday, good job too, it is very overcast and windy today.
Enjoy the weekend everyone x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2016, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra, Nippy Jen and all who follow.
Bit overcast here too today.
Hope the headache goes soon Nippy Jen.

Dillon very stiff on rising but seems easier after moving. At the moment upping his vit c intake, giving him glucosamine alongside the cortaflex, rhus tox, ginger and his turmeric. His vet is back from holiday soon so if no improvement will be discussing the cartrophen injection.
I had a surprise letter today my driving licence it had dropped out of my phone case when taking pictures at Castle acre Wednesday I hadn't realised it had gone. Someone found it and has posted it back to me. No way of contacting them to thank them as they just stuck a post it note on it saying where found and what date.
Phew doesn't bear thinking about if it had got into the wrong hands. It is now secure in my purse.

Hope everyone and all doglets feeling well today.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Good morning Moyra Lynn Nippy and all to come

Hope you and Amber are both well Moyra
Hopefully the paracetamol will do the trick Nippy hugs
Lovley that you got your licence back and there are still some honest people about Lynn hope Dillon's leg improves
TW your girls do make me chuckle with their bedtime antics
Griff hope the vet can sort Dex's tooth out
Sue hope you and Tweed are both doing ok
Losos hope Caseys leg continues to improve
Sorry if i'v missed anyone have a great weekend whatever your all up to
Busy week with all the tooing and frowing
Hopefully get the muppets out for a decent walk today as the weather is looking brighter than yesterday as it chucked it down
Nothing else planned
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Good morning

Hopefully it is a good day your way Myra and blue can have a run

Sorry you have a headache Nippy hopefully it will soon be gone.

Poor Dillon hopefully with the better weather coming his aches willimrove for a time. Thank goodness the person who found your driving licence was honest.

Has your parcel arrived yet Griff?

Hi Norma nice to see you around again. Hope you are all keeping well and that better weather has invaded your part of the world.

Hope Gordon and his gang are well and have not got lost in the wilds of Wales.

Hope Casey is keeping well Harvey and good news your OH is now well and you didn't get it.

Lovely day here, sun shinning and a light breeze. Teazle out early, meat in slow cooker to make meat pies tomorrow and have also got the washing out and put my seed potatoes in. Now having a coffee before lunch has to be got ready and then out for a walk this afternoon I think to Sovereign Harbour.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Morning all,
Horrible and wet here hopefully it will improve so we can go out without getting wet.
NJ hope your headache goes quick, glad you had a good day gardening yesterday.
Lynn that's brill that you got your driving licence back, I found a couple on the field before and posted them, hope Dillon's leg is ok soon.
Sue, can you share some of that sunshine please enjoy your walk.
Hi Norma hope you enjoy your walk too
TW take it the girls were on the merry go round last night, not read up yet. Hope you managed a good nights sleep
Have a good day Moyra
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Morning all,
hmmmm the parcel, yep it turned up...one box!!! i called the gp to check and see how many the prescription was for...60 and i got 30, so i gets on the phone right irate...as you do Lol, errrrr read the paperwork whilst on the phone and it said a box to follow Lol.....luckily i hadn't spoken to anyone Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Glad to hear you got at least one box, and good job you read the paperwork, albeit it later, but at least you did it before you embarrassed yourself
Spent a nice 2 hours with Sean BeanI'm not very much of a morning person, but needs must eh Thank you Griff, without you I would have been Seanless. Nearly was actually, because I thought it was 11.50 and not 10.50, fortunately I checked on the time,only missed a couple of minutes.
Girls had a quick do this morning,its raining here so not going out as it happens, so its all worked out in the end, as it does.
Off to put my dog clothes on and have a proper clear up, then they can have a bone, I've got the muddy sheets out of the car, and the ones off the floor in the living room and the washers going on. May get the nets at the back down and get them washed,they'll dry quick enough over the maiden and have them up again by tea time.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 03:05 PM
Good afternoon

A busy day planned then June once Sean has been worshipped.

At least you have one parcel and also save yourself from embarrassment by reading the paperwork Griff

Have sent the sun your way Mandy

Just back from a lovely afternoon out. We went to Birling Gap between Seaford and Eastbourne. Lovely cliff top walk to Belle Toute, the original lighthouse which has been move 500 yards in from the cliff edge and is now a B & B. It was a bit hazy but quite warm. Had a cup of coffee at the cafe and then home. Fortunately we are in the car by the time the rain started. Teazle enjoyed herself with all the new smells and is now asleep next to me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 04:01 PM
Been mooching outside in just a T-shirt today.....fabulous
Sue, sounds a nice place to spend the day
Deags just got scared by a massive dog that run up to us, hackles full length of it and he flew...I thought she'd had it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >