Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 30th May

Good morning everyone, Off to the eye hospital this morning so mustn't hang around long before taking Amber out. Not sure what time I am being picked up but could be about 8.30 can't drive because of the drops they put into my eyes. Steve has to work.

Have a good day everyone, Griff hope you get your bloods sorted out.

Harvey lovely to look out onto horses grazing contentedly.

Lynn, hope Mark and Lauren are now getting sorted.

June, Sorry to hear about your son, hope it works out ok.
Hope the girls are ok too.

Take care everyone and stay SAFE and well, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 07:24 AM
PS Meant to say that our Bird station has been invaded by a family of baby squirrels and a right lot of gluttons they are too! Hope my transport will turn up. Otherwise Steve will have to run me to the hospital and drop me off.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 07:25 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope the appointment goes well Moyra and the transport doesn't keep you hanging about to long. I remember when I had to start using it for mum the wait after the appointment was long.

Mark and Lauren getting settled but Mark now has to get in for work for 9 today instead of a 1.30 start as they have put him on a first aid course. He did ask them to delay it as the extra hours at home for him would of allowed him to get internet set up and electric supplier etc., they do have electric on but he would have shopped around to see if he could get a better deal. He did say he would in the throes of moving so a later date would appreciated.
So not a happy bunny.
At Casey and the river Harvey that is exactly what Dillon does.
June hope things are looking a bit brighter today.
griff hope you get to the bottom of the blood test results.
Kazz hope the new umbrella hasn't become Busters new play toy.

Gill off for another blood test today she is slowly improving eating but a very little. Worrying back ache and leg ache the other day but seems to of eased off. Very tired no energy and no treatment as of yet. She is waiting to hear still on possibility of the rt. Getting a bit worrying that she is now getting any treatment at all not even a hormone tablet she can tolerate.

Hoping everyone is well today and all four legged friends to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 09:11 AM
Lynn, thinking of Gill and hoping they sort a treatment out she can tolerate.
Looking to change the electric supplier here as well because SSE are fast becoming not only a real pain in so many ways with their high increases but their attitude and firmly ensconsed belief that you can produce whatever amount they ask at a moments notice. Been looking at Octopus, it may be local to here, all the electricity generated from burning the waste is from them.
Had a huge mess in the kitchen this morning, bedding dragged out and sick on it and another lot been wee'd on, all in the washer and everywhere bleached, took ages though. Poor Cariad, I feel really sorry for her, she is still bright and tail wagging, eating well, but obviously things wrong internally.
Hoping the transport does turn up very soon Moyra, could you get a taxi, that's what I did with my mum
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 09:18 AM
moyra, hope your transport turned up and your appointment goes well
lynn, shame work couldn't postpone the first aid course
TW, sorry to hear cariad has been poorly again
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Was wondering if they'd sorted the lump on your foot yet Griff, sounds like they haven't as yet
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Morning all.

Taking Mom to the hairdressers today. Thats my lot bar a nice walk somewhere by myself Buster does not travel so he will be staying home working on getting myself sorted to see if I am capable of joining the ramblers. I am unable to swim as the wound has not competely closed in places yet but close, blue glue still in place.

Arranged a night out with some friends for Thursday. Also hoping to sort a meet up with a lady who I have chatted to through the rescue site f***book page who adopted a week after me we appear to have a bit in common not least our dogs and reading matter lifestyle holidays. So giving it a go to get a new friend.

I will be asking the Doctor to do my a structured return going back to work for next week the surgeon said end June and I have to go back with the seroma to see him in about 3 weeks or so now......but I figure I am capable of learning the new systems and a newer one coming in this week, so thinking couple half days next week then the same the week after for a day or couple of days there is no pressure from work at all and I could easily stay home but to be honest my healing is the surgery scar still joining together my mind is fine.I can come and go as I please within reason so happy to do that in fact looking forward to it.

Moyra hope you are there and did not wait to long and do not wait long to come home and the squirrels do not move into the house in your absence.LOL You may have done better to let Steve drop you then get a taxi home.
Lynn Hope your sister gets some sort of answer whatever it is but the not knowing "carrot dangling" cannot go on forever. Hugs to you all.
TW I feel for you with Cariad had to know where you are but you can only go by gut feeling.................Hugs to you too.
Griff Hope you get your blood tests sorted and have a good day all round you deserve it.

To everyone not mentioned no disrespect will catch up later.
Well thats me now.............in a while crocodiles .
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Kazz, hope you enjoy yourself with your friends and how lovely that you have a new friend too. Just go nice and steady and don't go running before you can walk
TW, nope...not sorted my foot out, i give up to be honest...it's just one thing after the other and it's pretty constant now...only good thing about it is despite the bruises i look really hot Lol
Going to see if i can nip to the drs later...if i get chance before the vets, if not it will have to wait until thursday
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Wonder what the lump is, very peculiar if they can't put a name to it. I don't know the vets and the doctors in the same week, how exciting,what a social whirl you are in
Hoping you got there OK and are back home now Moyra.
Took Mabs and Kesh out, didn't take Zen, because I was upstairs changing and I heard Zen bark, came down and she had jumped the half door and was in the kitchen, all excited because she was going out. Of course she has knocked her leg again and opened it again so she went on the Sick Bay onlead walk.Got home, bathed it with boiled salt water and put wound powder on it. Mabs and Kesh went up into the woods as there were kids in the ball park, and they really bash the football against the fencing and Mabs hates it and hides, so best in the woods where its quiet and there are squirrels to be chased up trees. Was going to do the full walk, friend rang in the middle of a crisis, so turned round and came back so I could speak to her properly.
Going for LPG for the car and then CB oil for Cariad when I've had a butty and brew.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Hello everyone, not been home long but I had such a long wait at the hospital and as well before. I have to go back again in a couple of months. They say the pressure is up in my eyes again and must make sure I use the drops regularly. They did send an ambulance rather than a car and they are so uncomfortable, nearly strangle you with their seat belts and jarring the spine every time they go over a bump in the road, they have no suspension it's flat. Must get Steve to run me there next time and then come back and pick me up later.

Lynn, hope Gill gets some satisfaction and Griff, I hope you get your problem sorted out too.

June, sorry to hear how poorly Cariad has been but she still seems to carry on! Hope she improves and Zen too with her reopening her cut paw.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >