Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 07:33 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Tuesday)

Morning everyone, sounds like fun was had on D.A.D last night.

Very windy here this morning making quite a noise out there, not looking forward to walking Amber in it.

Happy Birthday to Lauryn and good luck with the exams too.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 07:44 AM
Morning Moyra, you sound a little brighter this morning, I hope you are and that your chest is starting to feel better.
The wind has dropped a bit here and it is dry, Just right to go out and spend my Christmas vouchers
Hope everyone has a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2015, 08:23 AM
Morning Moyra and Nippy Jen and all who follow.
Enjoy spending your vouchers Nippy Jen.
Happy birthday to Lauryn and Moyra I reckon that persons washing machine has been leaking for a long time. Hopefully it will all be sorted today.

Warmer here today but wet.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Morning all and those to follow. Wet here and wow wasn't it wet and windy last night. Been out for first walk and now on here helping new owners with small problems like biting. Hope you all have a good day. Must get back to it. Will pop in later.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Good morning everyone a sunny morning the calm before the storm I fear as there is snow forecast later.

I am on baby sitting duties today so lots of jigsaw making and pyramid building in store under the close supervision of Chloe

Enjoy your day .
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Good morning Moyra Nippy Lynn Brenda and all to come
Moyra do hope your feeling better
Nippy please let me come and help you spend your vouchers
Lynn do so hope you don't get the weather we had of late wouldn't wish that on anyone
Morning Brenda hope all well with you today
Hope all poorly peeps and doglets get better soon ,exams go well and the birthday girl has an brilliant day
Been terrible weather wise ,finally got power phone internet for how long is anyone's guess we're still not as bad as some who are further north that are still without power
A fare bit of damage trees through roofs ,sheds ,garages disintegrated
Insurance company's will be inundated with claims
Been a good 5ins of Snow over night with no sign of abating that'll hamper clean up operations
Well better post this while the powers still on
Missed all you guys
Do take care what ever your all up to today
Take care stay safe
Sorry if I've missed any one ,always at the coo's tail that's me :
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 10:03 AM
Glad you are ok Norma, did worry about you up there in all that rough weather. Looks like there is another lot of bad weather on the way too.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2015, 10:21 AM
I've been thinking of you too Norma and hoping you hadn't been too badly hit. Was speaking to my insurance yesterday and they were saying they were mowed out in Scotland. Dry and cold here, quite a pleasant morning with a nip in the air but better than the wet we've had. Sleet is forecast here for later on so need to crack on because its bone run day today as well. Sounds like you've got a nice morning planned there Meg, I'm sure Chloe will ensure you do it all properly and nothing falls down Nippy what are you going to spend those vouchers on, will the car be taking you anywhere good for lunch. Moyra I hope that neighbour of yours gets it all sorted pdq for you, like you said there's enough damp as it is. Any news from the council yet about rehousing you on health grounds, do hope you manage to get something very soon. Brenda will be having a read of your Top Tips for stopping biting after I've finished. Many happy returns to Lauryn and hoping the exams go well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Good Morning
Good to hear everyone is surviving the stormy weather, our local paper suggested snow for us this evening
Things are bad in the Griff household....dad is poorly with an upset tum...very very very bad, my mum now has it but has to stay at work or they will put her on promoting health and now the puppy has the squits too after her GA yesterday, will see how she goes and if she isn't good i will call the vet and as for them to put some stuff out for her.
I have wiped every surface anyone else has been in contact with, washing my hands and using hand gel and using coat sleeves to open doors etc
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2015, 10:27 AM
What's promoting Health Surely staying at work with something like that is the worst thing she can do. Poor Deagan, she's having a Bad Week one way and another, take care of yourself Griff, not the best scenario for you either. Laptop is still playing silly games and have swapped to the tablet, I've got steam coming out of my ears,balready fed up of pressing escape this morning
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »