Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 06:01 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday)

Morning all!

I've started this to stop me further posting on yesterday's one! I'm sure it will get 'merged' if it overlaps another starter offer.

Already walked muttley - it's much cooler today - in fact quite cool in the shade (wished I'd had more clothes on!)

I will be back to see further contributions. Meanwhile - I hope Lynn is settling in OK and that some of you have survived whatever bad weather was thrown your way.

Malka I've just seen your post about Pereg having another episode. I don't know what to say really about that except after every one you say you can't cope with any more but somehow find the strength to do so. I hope you will this time too.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-10-2013, 06:19 AM

Yeah, well I coped and Ram will not let me "not" cope. But she is already overdue for her blood tests and now has to wait for another 7 seizure-free days until she can have it done.

And I have a stinking pile of bedding in the machine.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Morning all, sorry I have been awol lately, my phone is being a pain in the ****, but the disappearing keyboard has been solved buy me resetting my phone to factory settings. Which means I lost everything and have spent the eveningre downloading everything.

anyways on to the big news,Saturday it was 17 degrees and sunny. Sunday it was minus 3 and we got 3 inches of snow. Monday (today) it was minus 15.

that is all. Have a good day I am going to sleep.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Morning all, sorry I have been awol lately, my phone is being a pain in the ****, but the disappearing keyboard has been solved buy me resetting my phone to factory settings. Which means I lost everything and have spent the eveningre downloading everything.

anyways on to the big news,Saturday it was 17 degrees and sunny. Sunday it was minus 3 and we got 3 inches of snow. Monday (today) it was minus 15.

that is all. Have a good day I am going to sleep.
Good morning and good night to you Sara! Arghhh the dreaded 'reset to factory settings'

Had a bit of aggro with that myself this week after my tablet was repaired and reset and because tablet, phone and laptops are (supposedly) 'synched' it seems to case all sorts of probs. But my biggest one (and the one I ALWAYS get) after this is that when I try to reinstall (or just sign into) SKYPE it tells me I am using the wrong username or password and I AM NOT! GRRRR!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 06:59 AM
Morning Pat, Malka, Sara and everyone

Are you even further ahead of us now then Pat, since we put our clocks back, or have you just got up early cos the sun is blazing through your windows (again!)? Hope it's not that shoulder keeping you awake, just the sun rising early.

Malka, sorry to hear about Pereg and all that goes with these episodes piling it all on to you, but hopefully, you'll cope as you always have. I had the same with Georgie but for different reasons, and either his skin or his ears would always flare up big time just when my mum would have a fall and end up in hospital. Somehow you get through, and look back and wonder how you did!

Sara, awww gaaawd, you sound fed up too, hope you sleep well.xx

Very cold darn sarf, but very quiet which is good. I put the heating on in the night cos I was freezing and when I opened the back door to let Zena out, it hit me, and now I've got condensation on all the big windows, but that's ok cos I have my Karcher now (thanks to you Jen! I'm addicted to that, I even use it in the shower! )

Well, had a busy evening chatting with Dave. Decided not to buy those 2 small sofa's until we've actually cleared out that big van when the last guests have left. They won't go through the door Soooo, I've found a nice modern black and white one on Ikea which of course has to be built, so Dave says that's the answer, cos it'll go through the door in the box - hopefully.

Never got back on here last night what with Corrie and sofa's but hope everyone is ok along with the doglets.

Enjoy your day everyone, don't know what I'm up to yet, I'll decide when I've walked Zena.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Pat, Malka, Sara and everyone

Are you even further ahead of us now then Pat, since we put our clocks back, or have you just got up early cos the sun is blazing through your windows (again!)? Hope it's not that shoulder keeping you awake, just the sun rising early.

Malka, sorry to hear about Pereg and all that goes with these episodes piling it all on to you, but hopefully, you'll cope as you always have. I had the same with Georgie but for different reasons, and either his skin or his ears would always flare up big time just when my mum would have a fall and end up in hospital. Somehow you get through, and look back and wonder how you did!

Sara, awww gaaawd, you sound fed up too, hope you sleep well.xx

Very cold darn sarf, but very quiet which is good. I put the heating on in the night cos I was freezing and when I opened the back door to let Zena out, it hit me, and now I've got condensation on all the big windows, but that's ok cos I have my Karcher now (thanks to you Jen! I'm addicted to that, I even use it in the shower! )

Well, had a busy evening chatting with Dave. Decided not to buy those 2 small sofa's until we've actually cleared out that big van when the last guests have left. They won't go through the door Soooo, I've found a nice modern black and white one on Ikea which of course has to be built, so Dave says that's the answer, cos it'll go through the door in the box - hopefully.

Never got back on here last night what with Corrie and sofa's but hope everyone is ok along with the doglets.

Enjoy your day everyone, don't know what I'm up to yet, I'll decide when I've walked Zena.
Well I like to think I am 'streets ahead' of the rest of the world Helena lol!

Nope I am still just two hours ahead but had already been up, dressed, out with the dog and had a coffee when I posted that.

I'm an early riser anyway - so when the clocks go back I'm almost getting up during the night!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Funny you should say that Pat, cos I was wide awake at 5.30 am this morning (which would have been 6.30 if they hadn't put those clocks back). Had it been light and sunny I would have got up, but it wasn't, so I went back to sleep.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Funny you should say that Pat, cos I was wide awake at 5.30 am this morning (which would have been 6.30 if they hadn't put those clocks back). Had it been light and sunny I would have got up, but it wasn't, so I went back to sleep.
I absolutely HATE this mucking about with the clocks Helena. For people like me who don't go to bed until well after midnight and don't sleep many hours anyway - it's a nightmare.

Sun rises at 6am here at the mo. But sunset is before 5pm. We have a 'shorter day' than you. I tell you if it is into the early hours before I can get off to sleep I have to pull down all the blinds so the blerdy sun won't wake me too soon as it actually starts 'getting light' before the official sunrise time.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Me too We'll soon be plunged into darkness by 4pm in the afternoon, just when I wake up from my nanny nap, and one day, I'll think it's the middle of the night and go back to sleep again (when I'm old and senile that is - not quite there yet )
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Morning all,

Malka, I'm sorry Pereg has had another episode, poor baby. Poor you, you can do this though, wee Pereg is your girl and your love for her comes shining through.

I'm off to work today. Will be late back cause we have a PSA meeting as soon as work finishes. Then back to do some housework, study a bit and get some bits to do for cadets and that's about it.

Fed the scalies their crickets and mealworms just now, they still have plenty veg to keep them going through the day.

Have a good day everyone.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »