Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
No, wouldn't force any of mine to eat it just because I want them to. It's plain and obvious they dont like it so why force it? I cant stand celery (strange I know) and I would rather starve than be forced to eat it. Why is it such an issue for them to have to eat it? If they are happy to eat most other stuff then give them the food they like, I dont think it will cause them to be fussy. I think as you read this thread, it's not just your dogs being fussy there are quite a few that really dont like pheasant....
It's not an issue, I just don't believe that I am causing Oscar to be fussy, but rather that he just doesn't like it. I'm just interested in the opinions of those who do believe there's no such thing as a dog who has preferences, only anxious owners, and how far they would go to prove their theory.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
It's not an issue, I just don't believe that I am causing Oscar to be fussy, but rather that he just doesn't like it. I'm just interested in the opinions of those who do believe there's no such thing as a dog who has preferences, only anxious owners, and how far they would go to prove their theory.
Thats good then, cos I really wouldn't want to eat celery..
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
Thats good then, cos I really wouldn't want to eat celery..
And I wouldn't want to eat onions!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3