Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 05:08 PM

mobile phones

am going to have a 2yr old tantrum in a minute. just had to take my contract phone back to phones for you as wouldnt charge up. kept telling me i had put the usb lead in and was beeping and flashing at me. now reduced to using a phone that is 4-5yrs old but still works just needs a new fascia.......

this is the second phone this yr that i have taken back. the first was a siemens poppy phone and this is a samsung. must remember when i upgrade to go back to a reliable nokia

sue
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Phones 4 U are notorious for having dodgy phones, All the ones I've had from there have been dodgy
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 06:34 PM
No faith in Phones 4 U here either. Will never step through their door again.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 07:54 PM
getting seriously p***** with them. will just wait and see how long it takes them to sort it out. while waiting will have to use a bit of tape to keep the back off my phone falling off lol

sue
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Phones for crap more like i too have had bad experience with there phones in the past.
My sis bought her daughter a phone from them at christmas she had to take it back several times my niece ended up waiting till new tyear to get her christmas present in the end my sister demanded her money back ,and went to 02 ,.
hope you get it sorted blackies mum
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 06:21 AM
update-

had a panic moment last night - phone has been written off and then i found out i didnt have any insurance with phones for u.

panic over when i found out that i had taken out a policy with vodaphone......new handset coming on tuesday

sue
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Glad they are sorting things but tbh I wouldn't use the company again, too much hassle imo.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 09:26 AM
glad you all sorted blackie mum wouldn use fons for you again nothing but hassle imo