Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 09:37 AM

Glasgow Vet School Rodeo :-)

We will be at The Glasgow Vet School Rodeo with Sled Dog Welfare raising funds for all the northern breed welfare schemes.

Saturday 17th April 2010 - 11.00am - 5.00pm - Garscube Estate, Glasgow.

It's a fantastic day out for the family and a great opportunity if you want to hug a Husky, or a Malamute, or a Samoyed or a Canadian Eskimo Dog - take your pick

Lots of other breeds attend this event. I head straight for the Boxer Welfare Stall - the guys are beautiful

http://www.gla.ac.uk/faculties/vet/guvma/

Hope this finds everyone well.

Take care.

Seoniad.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Looks like a fun day out - I might well persuade OH to take me out for the day (mind you as it's his birthday weekend, he may have other ideas )

Hope to see you there, but if not, hope the day goes well for you.
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Looks like a fun day out - I might well persuade OH to take me out for the day (mind you as it's his birthday weekend, he may have other ideas )

Hope to see you there, but if not, hope the day goes well for you.
maybe

Be really lovely to meet you if you do manage to come along. You can take Isaac home with you

Take care.

Seoniad.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
maybe

Be really lovely to meet you if you do manage to come along. You can take Isaac home with you

Take care.

Seoniad.
Be careful what you offer - I'd be very tempted I'll tell OH that Isaac is his birthday present But then OH might insist that we leave one of the girls with you though
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Be careful what you offer - I'd be very tempted I'll tell OH that Isaac is his birthday present But then OH might insist that we leave one of the girls with you though

I usually tell folks they would keep Isaac a week rather than a fortnight but I think you two would get along famously. He'd be bowing at your feet in no time

And considering Borders are one of my most favourite breeds, I think we have a deal

Take care.

Seoniad.

P.S. I'll have him gift wrapped
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 02:04 PM
sounds like fun, will have to see what im doing, i may be moving soon, hopefully will beable to go
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Aw Naw I am working, too late to get a days holiday I would have l;oved to come along with Ben.
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
sounds like fun, will have to see what im doing, i may be moving soon, hopefully will beable to go
See you there if you manage to make it

Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Aw Naw I am working, too late to get a days holiday I would have l;oved to come along with Ben.
Aww Lynne, that's a shame. Would have been so lovely to meet you all. I haven't got the schedule through for the summer fundraising but I'll let you know what ones we will be at soon as I find out. OH can come get some husky love

Give Ben a hug from me.

Take care.

Seoniad.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
See you there if you manage to make it

Aww Lynne, that's a shame. Would have been so lovely to meet you all. I haven't got the schedule through for the summer fundraising but I'll let you know what ones we will be at soon as I find out. OH can come get some husky love

Give Ben a hug from me.

Take care.

Seoniad.
I have put in a holiday request!!!so fingers crossed they let me have the Sat off as I have been doing an extra 3 hours every day to help them out so if he says no then he can find someone else to work Mon, tue and Wed nights and early mornings!!!! LOL

So maybe see you sat...can we bring Ben if we do go? As a former patient I would love him to be there. x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
I have put in a holiday request!!!so fingers crossed they let me have the Sat off as I have been doing an extra 3 hours every day to help them out so if he says no then he can find someone else to work Mon, tue and Wed nights and early mornings!!!! LOL

So maybe see you sat...can we bring Ben if we do go? As a former patient I would love him to be there. x
Hi ya I had a quick look at the website and it said dogs are welcome - so yes, you can take Ben (I'm hoping to be there with Hoki & Stumpy, but don't whether we'll make it yet)
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »